Leo Departed

Remember our beloved Chow Chows that have passed on.

Moderator: chowadmin

wokman
Rank 2
Rank 2

Leo Departed

Post by wokman »

My Gentle Chow Mr. Leo was sent to the great beyond to join all those departed companions to play forever and wait for me to join him. He now can rest in peace with no pain or discomfort and joins all those who preceded him; Sparky, Puff, Mailee, Boo, Bitser and Kamie. There will be a great void in the house and those long daily walks we shared during all kinds of weather will be missed so much. You will be missed forever, I did not want you to suffer.
reddog
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: Leo Departed

Post by reddog »

So very sorry to hear of Leo’s passing. I’m sending you my deepest heartfelt sympathy. Some people say “I know how you feel” but they really don’t. I understand when you say there will be a void in your home and you’ll miss those walks in all kinds of weather. My beloved Chloe passed away about 2 years ago. Luckily for me her spirit
guided me to find and rescue Whitby. Whitby does help to fill the void Chloe left in my life.

Leo will always hold a special place in your heart and in the memory box of your mind.

Sending you a warm comforting hug from me and purple kisses from Whitby.

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Run free Leo

Take care
Pam
chowpups
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chowpups »

Saying Good bye old friend is never easy. I hope all your fond memories help you along the way .. I too made the decision to not let Nikki suffer and even just the 4 short years she was with me, I still miss her terribly, but so glad I have such good memories to enjoy everyday with.

Run free Leo and enjoy your buddies that are waiting for you to arrive..

take care
nancy and bella..
wokman
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by wokman »

Thank you for the kind words. Maybe Leo will guide me to the next lost sole. :)
I know you and Kamie must be happily together again. O:)
King Leo and Queen Kamie a grand pair they were. :D