MiniMe 5 yrs/ Golden 1 yr

Remember our beloved Chow Chows that have passed on.

Moderator: chowadmin

Terrina Harris
Rank 1
Rank 1

MiniMe 5 yrs/ Golden 1 yr

Post by Terrina Harris »

Cinnamon it has been 5 years (well actually the date was the 29th) since you went to the rainbow bridge. “MiniMe” it seems like a life time ago since I last held you. I remember the day that I saw you at the shelter I knew then that you stole my heart. When I brought your Daddy back to meet you I made him sign a paper that he would not ask, whine or pout for another fur kid. HaHa little did he know that I knew I was yours.
It broke my heart that you were afraid at first to lay down to sleep. To make you fill safe I would lay in a crate looking pretty silly with my legs sticking out, but anything for you. Then we went to a quilt by the bed and I knew you knew then that you were safe here. You had so many health problems my “precious baby doll” and you were such a good girl through all the tests and treatments.
Our time together was to short, but I treasure every single minute. You put so much joy into my life my MiniMe. Till we see each other again, kisses on your nose and Mommy loves you.

Golden Graham it now has been a year (the 29th) since you went to the rainbow bridge. 4 years from the date MiniMe went. You were named in loving memory of my Grandma. We called you our puppy cat because you didn’t always remember that you were a kitty. After you left us your buddy Ai Shu kept looking for you. He knew your favorite hiding place was the cabinet under the bathroom sink. He would open up the door and look for you. Till we meet again.
Thank you sweetpea!!
reddog
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: MiniMe 5 yrs/ Golden 1 yr

Post by reddog »

Isn't it funny how we often think we were the one who chose them when they already knew they were to be ours? We soon become one and our lives are forever meshed together, both here on earth and when they cross over the rainbow bridge.

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Sending you a big warm comforting hug and purple kisses from Whitby

Take Care
Pam
kellybeehler
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: MiniMe 5 yrs/ Golden 1 yr

Post by kellybeehler »

As time passes they become a member in our family and without them we feel something missing.