May Wally Rest In Peace

Remember our beloved Chow Chows that have passed on.

Moderator: chowadmin

Mr.Bill
Rank 0
Rank 0

May Wally Rest In Peace

Post by Mr.Bill »

Our dear dear Chow Chow, Wally, died in his sleep at the veterinarian this past Monday morning at the age of 14 years and almost 3 mos. My partner and I miss him dearly. It was this site some 11 years ago that put me in touch with a lady by the name of Mindy from Arizona who was trying to find a good home for a young 3 year old male Chow Chow. We had just lost our first Chow Chow, Tedi, to cancer at the age of 13 and our house was not a home without a Chow Chow. Wally was the best little dog (little for a male Chow Chow) we could have ever hoped for. So, I thought I should thank this site for being there 11 years ago to put two strangers together for the benefit of a wonderful little dog. Wally's memory will never be forgotten. Thank you for this site.
wokman
Rank 2
Rank 2

Re: May Wally Rest In Peace

Post by wokman »

So sorry for your loss. You must miss him a lot. You are good, Wally was good and this site has been a blessing for many. :cry:
cherriemater
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by cherriemater »

So glad that you found Wally and gave him 10 or so wonderful years of love and affection. So many stories don't end so well. May your hearts heal and the memories be rich and warm. RIP wonderful boy!
Last edited by cherriemater on Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Joe and Marti Martin ... Chow Chow lovers for Life (RIP Kimba 06/03/2011)
reddog
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by reddog »

My thoughts and prayers go out to you at this sad time. People often say they know how you feel but they really don’t. I do know how you feel as I lost my beloved 15 yr old Chloe roughly 2 years ago. Even though Wally my be gone from you physically he’ll always hold a special place in your heart and in the memory box of your mind. Please keep in mind that down the road when your time comes to leave this earth Wally will be waiting for you at the end of the Rainbow Bridge to greet you and give you bunches of purple kisses.

I’m sending you a warm comforting hug

Take Care

Pam
karenmarie
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by karenmarie »

Please except my heart felt sympathy at this oh so difficult time. I, as many here have been and remain heartbroken with the loss of our elder chowdren. I hope knowing what an extraordinarily wonderful life you shared will bring you comfort and an occasional smile of pleasure when reminiscing through your memories. You are an exceptional human to find and provide a beautiful life for a companion that was in need of a home. I commend you, "Job well done". Sending you hugs and purple kisses.
Bella & Balou