My pretty big boy

Remember our beloved Chow Chows that have passed on.

Moderator: chowadmin

Victory
Rank 3
Rank 3
Location: North Chesterfield, (Right outside Richmond) Virginia

My pretty big boy

Post by Victory »

Sweety I remember when you came, you had been on four planes for over 6 hours and you were so scared. But you were accepting and we stopped at KFC for Mom to get some food and you stopped traffic laying there in the outdoor seating area looking so gorgeous.
We'd only been together a three months and I took you to the Renissance Festival with me. You were so good, people were shocked that you were a full breed adult male chow. You just snacked on everything I gave you and let anyone who wanted to pet you, including the entire family of childern who ran over and two of them fell on you. I called you my ChowChow Ambassador of good will. You calmed your silly girl sister and let her beat you up, so patient you were with everything and everyone.
I'm sorry I couldn't make it better any other way, baby. I tried everything, but it wasn't too be. I'll miss you forever. If if it's true that as long as someone lives in anothers heart they are still alive, then know that you will always live in mine. Bright blessings upon you sweet boy.
Victory, Darkwind, (our angel), Firesong, and Dreamdancer
Thank you SweetPea!