Scooby Our Angel!

Remember our beloved Chow Chows that have passed on.

Moderator: chowadmin

txladybug
Rank 0
Rank 0

Scooby Our Angel!

Post by txladybug »

Scooby it's been 3 week's today that you left for Rainbow Bridge and Dad and I are missing you something awful! We know the last few week's where stressful for you and for that we are sorry.We miss our morning and evening walk's with you,the sound of your sigh's as you lie down,your funny habit's with your snacking in the middle of the night,and most of all your total consideration at all time's,rather it be finishing your dinner first and patently waiting for us to finish and to cool down outside before you ask to go walk, to sleeping in on the week-end's with us!!We miss your beauty!,We pray everyday that you forgive us for sending you away,even though we know your doing and feeling as you did when you where just a pup!It was the hardest thing we have ever had to do in our entire life! Dad is so sad that he wasn't able to make it all better for you! I know your up there watching over the two of us and that we need to really let go so you can enjoy your new world until we meet again,but Scooby it is so hard!On the night's you and Dad would turn in before me and I would have to walk very slowly because I could never see you in the dark because you where so black,I still start off that way until I think.We sooo wish you could come home! Every Monday I fill up your treat jar with fresh flower's and everyone in the neighborhood misses you too,well I know you know better,maybe a few don't (HA!HA!)!Ok Scooby just keep your eye on us,we will see you soon!

Love, Mom & Dad :x