Kamie

Remember our beloved Chow Chows that have passed on.

Moderator: chowadmin

wokman
Rank 2
Rank 2

Kamie

Post by wokman »

Kamie; adopted June 2002, P.T.S. December 11, 2011. My shadow, Mother to Zoey, companion to Leo, you lived long, played hard, made me laugh and cared for us all and rarely ever complained. Rest in peace, I think of you ever day when I look at Zoey.
cherriemater
Rank 2
Rank 2

Re: Kamie

Post by cherriemater »

Rest in peace, darling one. Please seek out Kimba over Rainbow Bridge and have some zoomies together! Purple kisses to you and Zoey from Leo and Max.
Joe and Marti Martin ... Chow Chow lovers for Life (RIP Kimba 06/03/2011)
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

So sorry for your loss.
reddog
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by reddog »

You are in my thoughts and prayers. Sometimes people will say "I know how you feel" but they really don't. I can honestly say that I do know how you feel. I lost my beloved Chloe a year ago this past January. I still miss her and there is an ache in my heart. When I'm feeling low and missing her, I try to think of the fun times we had together and a smile when come across my face. Thank goodness for the memory box of her in my mind and the pictures I have of her. Give Zoey an extra big hug when a thought of Kamie comes to mind. I feel there's nothing like a furry kid to hug to give you some comfort.

I'm sending you a big comforting hug.
Take Care
Pam