princess

Remember our beloved Chow Chows that have passed on.

Moderator: chowadmin

chow315

princess

Post by chow315 »

:cry: my dear princess went to heaven today at 4 pm. she lived from feb-19-1996 to sept 6 2011. i had her from when she was 5 weeks.we adored each other. i'm thankful for the time i had with her and that she's not in pain. by the way tippsy my princess looked alot like your chow
chica_2626
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: princess

Post by chica_2626 »

I am so sorry to hear this. Sending good thoughts your way.
Tippsy'smom
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Tippsy'smom »

I'm so so sorry to hear this. :cry: From your updates she sounded like she was doing so well. My heart breaks for you. But I know she had a good long life and she'll be at Rainbow Bridge waiting for you.

Rest in peace Princess!

And if/when you can bring yourself to share pictures of her, I'd love to see them.
Jess
R.I.P. Cinder~1992-1994, Tippsy~9/00-4/11, Jasper~10/08-10/14, Todd~2/11-7/15
Dixie: mix Rebel: mix
chow315

Post by chow315 »

we are going to have a funeral for her my pastor and some friends that loved her. we also have a stone where we can sit and talk to her. she was a real blessing to me. i love her dearly and that bond is not broken. thanks to all
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

So sorry for my late condolences. For my own cowardly reasons, I hate seeing that we lost another beloved Chow, so I don't visit here often. Princess had a blessed long life with you, and I know the huge hole left in your heart by her passing. I'm sorry for your loss.
chow315

Post by chow315 »

thanks to all of you. chows can filla spot in your heart like no other animal i know
Yvonne
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Yvonne »

Sorry to hear about Princess. I'm late with my condolences also, I just lost my Brandon and it took me almost 3 weeks to post that on the board. I'm like AuddyMay - this is a hard column for me to read.

Yvonne