2 months... </3

Remember our beloved Chow Chows that have passed on.

Moderator: chowadmin

Tippsy'smom
Rank 3
Rank 3

2 months... </3

Post by Tippsy'smom »

So, Sunday made 2 months since I lost Tippsy. I'm still so lost and heartbroken without her. She was my little, wise old soul who helped me survive the day to day stress and mayhem that is my life. I STILL swear she's gonna come around a corner, everyday. I STILL swear I hear HER tags. And I STILL mistake Dixie for her now and again. And it definitely hurts when my niece calls Dixie, Tippsy, and you can't explain it to a 2 year old... :'( I STILL can't listen to Keith Urban's "Sweet Thing" because that was the song I heard RIGHT before I let her go... My heart aches and I'm to the point I don't even wanna go anywhere without Dixie or Jazz because I wanna spend EVERY moment with them that I possibly can... I can't make it through a single day without thinking about her, and shedding a few tears...

Tippsy, I love and miss you so, so much! {Rest in peace Babygirl! 5/4/2000-4/26/2011}

Jess
R.I.P. Cinder~1992-1994, Tippsy~9/00-4/11, Jasper~10/08-10/14, Todd~2/11-7/15
Dixie: mix Rebel: mix
chica_2626
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: 2 months... </3

Post by chica_2626 »

I'm so sorry to hear this. I don't even want to think about what it will be like to lose J.D. Wish I was at home right now so I could give him a hug, these stories just break my heart. I hope things get easier for you soon!
Tippsy'smom
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Tippsy'smom »

Thank you. I have my days that are better than others, but here lately they've ALL been bad... I miss her so much.

But now, I'm going to go curl up in bed with Dixie, and listen to she and Jasper snore their little heads off.
Jess
Cocoa
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Cocoa »

Tippsey looked like she was a lovely lady. It is heartbreaking when you lose one of your babies. I know it is hard to believe right now but it will get easier as time goes by, you will never forget her but the memories will eventually start to bring more smiles than tears. I just lost my old girl, Baby last September so I know how you are feeling.
Grizz204
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Grizz204 »

I am a Truck Driver and my Chewbacca use to ride with me during the week until the last couple of years . Last year in March we lost our 15 year old " Chewy " . I Sincerely know your pain . I have owned many breeds of dogs through out my 51 years of life and although they were all good breeds , loving friends , I know that none touched my heart the way that Chewbacca did . Even more than a year later , I come home looking for his face to be in the window by the door . He is buried here on our property in one of his favorite places . When I return home , the first thing I do is go talk to him . Each day I am home , I go see him first thing in the morning and last thing before bed . And when I leave for the week , I go see him and remind him to be " Patient " , ( Not a normal Chow Chow Trait ) , That I will be along someday .
I am Truly and Sincerely Sorry for your Loss . Just remember , They wait at Rainbow bridge for Us .

Sincerely ,
Fred H.
Tippsy'smom
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Tippsy'smom »

Thank you both. Today makes 4 months since I lost my girl. And it's one of the hardest I've had emotionally so far. I haven't stopped crying all morning and I just can't bring myself to do much of anything... :cry: And sadly, it's making me feel like I'm neglecting Jasper and Dixie, even though we've gone through their normal routine so far today, and I plan on going through the rest of their routine as the day progresses...
Jess