avalon

Remember our beloved Chow Chows that have passed on.

Moderator: chowadmin

kozmicangel
Rank 0
Rank 0

avalon

Post by kozmicangel »

To my beloved Avalon. My best friend and campanion, my guardian.

Avalon was 10 years old when diagnosed with liver cancer. My parents were breeders, and I have never had any breed but Chow Chows. I have never had any other dog that could come close to Avalon. She did her breed proud. I took her home at 4 1/2 weeks old, and from day 1, she was the light of my life. In 10 years, she never showed any aggression, only love and loyalty. I went from a teenager to a wife, and mother with her by my side. She wasnt just my best friend, she was a member of my family. I pray that she is in a better place, and looking down smiling. There will always be a place in my heart for her, and a void that could never be filled by another dog.

CoraP.
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: avalon

Post by CoraP. »

What a wonderful girl Avalon was. The pain of losing such a dear family member is very hard to experience, but many of us here have. Know that you are not alone, and that Avalon will always love you and be with you. Godspeed, dear girl...
CoraP.Image
Remember this, and also be persuaded of its truth - the future is not in the hands of fate, but in ourselves.
Jules Jusserand
Juniper
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Juniper »

Avalon was an absolutely beautiful red chow-chow. Thank you for posting Avalon's picture. The look Avalon gives is so peaceful and settling, so all-knowing. The mutual love shows thru. I'm glad you both had the opportunity to share each other's company in life and now in spirit.
Jennifer & Sheena
jacqui
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by jacqui »

I'm sorry for your loss. It sounds like you had a wonderful life together!
She was a lucky girl to have been loved so much.
Godspeed Avalon
Kito Feb 4, 2006 - July 1,2007
Kai Mar.15 2007 - Aug. 26,2010
And when my time comes I will not go alone for my Chows will be there to say "Welcome Home".
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

I'm sorry for your loss. I just saw this post, because I have a hard time visiting this section. It sounds like Avalon was there at every important moment in your life, and that is going to be a good thing in the years to come, when you tell others of the amazing Chow girl named Avalon. She is at the rainbow bridge, waiting for the day you join her and the future Chow fellows that will surely follow. I believe that is true as much as I believe there is place for me in God's Heaven.