Benny has moved to the Rainbow Bridge

Remember our beloved Chow Chows that have passed on.

Moderator: chowadmin

vicster605
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Benny has moved to the Rainbow Bridge

Post by vicster605 »

Oh Jerry, I was just thinking about you guys over there in the Piney Woods and wondering how you were :cry: I am soooooo sorry to hear about Benny. :cry: Such a Gentle Soul, I know you will miss him everyday. HUGS & Purplekisses from me & My Girls [:D] .

Thanks Sweetpea!
rougedriner
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by rougedriner »

sorry about Benny. It really brought some tears when I read it because I will sometimes call my Bear fuzzy but :( :( :( :(
rougedriner
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by rougedriner »

Sorry to hear aboy Benny it really made me cry. Sometimes I`ll call my Bear "Fuzzy Butt" :( :( :(
jerryo

Post by jerryo »

Thanks, everyone.
It really helped to hear from Benny's friends, old and new, around the world. Benny was the first Chow to adopt me since my first, a little furball named Midnight, over 50 years ago. He changed my life so much by involving me with all of you.
Yet another Sweetpea masterpiece
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

Well you just keep logging in Jerry. Benny was beautiful and I was sad to hear of his trip over the Rainbow Bridge. Hope he met up with Milly and the others - I am sure he did. We are getting another little puppy girl to keep Mabel company - I am looking forward to it. :)
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)