Milly (RIP)

Remember our beloved Chow Chows that have passed on.

Moderator: chowadmin

Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Milly (RIP)

Post by Judy Fox »

Hello everybody, this is Rhiannon, Judy's daughter. I am writing this post to let you know that Milly died this morning. My mum and dad are obviously totally devastated and it is difficult for them to post this news. Hence my writing this for them.

Milly had been unwell since Monday. She has been off her food and was taken to the vet this morning. The vet said they needed to look inside her and when they opened her up they phoned Judy to tell her the tragic news that Milly had cancer in her stomach and it was very complicated and the kindest thing would be not to wake her up. There was nothing they could do to fix her.

Mabel seems to be coping and I think it's helped that we are all up here for my dad's birthday and little Bert is cheering them up.

It is very strange here without both the girls! We are all rallying together but Fred and Jude are heartbroken. However, I'm here until Tuesday and they do want another little Chow girl for Mabel. Not to replace Milly but as a family we always work on the principle and getting another puppy is a huge sign of respect to the dogs we have lost.

So, I will now be spending the next few days searching the UK for a little girl who is destined to be loved and cherished as little Milly was!! Mabel is chuffed with this!! I am determined to find a little girl or a soon to be born one before I head back down south!!

My mum and dad have always fixed things for me. My turn to fix this for them and find them another little red bundle of baggage!!

Anyway, on behalf of my mum, love to you all and purple kisses?? Something like that I think, isn't it??

Rhiannon
x x x
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
chowpups
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Milly (RIP)

Post by chowpups »

Rhianon
Iam so saddened to hear this news of Millies passing.. I am fairly new to the boards but have had some discussions with your Mom please let her know we are thinking of them. I have so admired Millie and Mabel , even sending pictures along to my daughter to see how cute they were together.. I am sure you being there is a great help.. and I hope you find another little furbabe..
My thoughts are with you all..
Nancy

RIP Milly
Last edited by chowpups on Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
CHowgal
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by CHowgal »

Oh God... My heart just breaks for you all. Milly was loved by everybody here, including me. She was a beautiful soul. And she'll be missed my MANY.

Any sweet chowling would be lucky to have Fred and Judy as chow parents.

You'll all be in my prayers.

Run free, sweet Milly.

Tippsy and Jasper send purple kisses y'all's way. XXXX

Hugs
Jess
Jess
LEO
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by LEO »

R.I.P Milly
TJordan
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by TJordan »

I am so very sorry to hear about Milly. I am sure they are having a tough time dealing with it at the moment. Thank you for letting us know. I do hope Mabel and cope and maybe with her help they can handle it better. My thoughts are with You Judy.
SweetPea Rocks!!
Sirchow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Sirchow »

Judy, Fred and all the family and darling Mabel my heart goes out to you. Milly is so much part of this site and has been from its begining, it is hard to get it into my head she is no longer with us. I have loved reading all the stories of your two girls and seeing all their pictures like two bookends. Judy I cant write more, tears are streaming down my face. Run free dearest Milly and you will be met at the rainbow bridge by all the others that have gone in front. Run free, pain free now. X X X X X X
Siriol, Bramble, Izzie and Isla.
Sirchow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Sirchow »

I forgot to say know where there are two litters due PM me if I can help.
Siriol, Bramble, Izzie and Isla.
Mika&Suki
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Mika&Suki »

I am so very sorry to hear that, I really am. :cry: I am fairly new to this site and loved the fact that there are so many other wonderful chow owners in the UK. I also really enjoyed reading about Millie and Mabel. I have 2 chow girls myself, and I know how hard it would be to lose either of them. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, and I wish you every success in finding your new chow baby.

Deepest sympathies,
Nicki
x
Mika & Suki owned by Nicki
Thank you Siriol x
LEO's mum
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by LEO's mum »

Rhiannon, thank you for letting us know. I just can't help crying. Milly was a wonderful girl and she will be dearly missed by us all. Our deepest condolences to you, Judy, Fred & Mabel. Oh, I want to be there to hug you in person. I am so sorry.

Leonora, mum & dad
Layla
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Layla »

I'm so sorry to hear that Milly has left us. Coming so soon after loosing my Alf I can imagine how shocked & devestated Judy & Fred are. My deepest sympathies to the whole family.

Layla
Thank you Elodie!
CoraP.
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by CoraP. »

Oh... I am so very sorry to hear this! Godspeed sweet Milly, and my deepest sympathies to all of you.
CoraP.Image
Remember this, and also be persuaded of its truth - the future is not in the hands of fate, but in ourselves.
Jules Jusserand
kingalls

Post by kingalls »

Rhiannon,
Please give Judy, Fred, and Mabel a big hug from us all. I'm sure they are just devastated. Thank you for letting us know.
Karen, Kohana, Takoda, and our Chow Angels Nahkohe and Shiloh
Coco Chow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Coco Chow »

Judy and family, I am so sorry for your loss. Millie's passing is so sudden, it is devastating, you must all be in shock, as all the comunity here at cc.org is shock as well, I am 100% sure. We will be thinking of you.

Elodie & Coco
Elodie
please help feed animals in shelters for free, click daily on the yellow button http://clicanimaux.com/
Igor
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Igor »

I'm so sorry to hear that Milly is not with us anymore. That is a shocking news for all of us. My deepest sympathies to all your family.
Mishka and his family
fillyok
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by fillyok »

Oh my goodness...such sad news. Thank you for letting us know, Rhiannon. Please tell your mom and dad that our thoughts and prayers are with them. And please give Mabel an extra hug from all of us. Milly was such a special girl and will surely be missed.

In judy's words...
"Say not in grief she is no more but in thankfulness she was."

Run free sweet Milly until we meet again at the happy hunting grounds.
Boogie and Linda
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Boogie and Linda »

I am so sorry to hear this. This must be so hard for poor Mabel and Judy and Fred. Run free Milly. We will light a candle for you tonight.
SWANCIN
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by SWANCIN »

Dear Judy, Fred, Mabel and family.

From our family to yours, all of our most heartfelt condolences. This is truly a blow to the heart.
:(
Hugs,
From Cindy and Kodi
Cindy & Kodi

I Wanna Go Chase Something!!!!!
Compliments of SWEETPEA - Banner Artiste Extraordinaire

Dogster page: http://www.dogster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=36558
Roxana
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Roxana »

As the others have said, Milly & Mabel have always been such a huge part of this board as has Judy.
I am so saddened by this news. :cry:
Hugs to Mabel, Judy & Fred,
Roxana & Neelaa
jacqui
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by jacqui »

I'm so sorry about your loss of Milly.Thats so devastaing.
My deepest sympathies to your family.
Kito Feb 4, 2006 - July 1,2007
Kai Mar.15 2007 - Aug. 26,2010
And when my time comes I will not go alone for my Chows will be there to say "Welcome Home".
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

Oh my God. How unexpected and tragic. Judy, Fred, and the whole family who cherished dear Milly, I am so saddened by this bit of news. My deepest condolences to you all. I light a candle for Millicent, already at the happy hunting ground.
Rowlee
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Rowlee »

I am so so sorry to hear this. I hope you find another baby soon. My thoughts are with Judy, Fred & Mabel. Milly was a gorgeous girl.

Sabina

Thanks so much Sweetpea, you're a star!
summer_rose03
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by summer_rose03 »

I'm very sorry to hear about Milly! She was a beautiful girl and I always admired the many pictures and stories that were posted about both her and Mabel.
ImageImage
Thanks SweetPea!
Rogansmommy
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Rogansmommy »

Judy & Fred - I am so sorry about Milly's passing. It seems like all of the dogs we've known over the years are getting together now. Rogan will keep an eye on Milly for you.
Michele

^Rogan^ at the Bridge on 5/16/09 -- always in my heart
Mia
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Mia »

Rhiannon, Judy, Fred and Mabel, we are so sorry to hear the about Millie. She will be loved and remembered forever. She is one of the pillar chows on this board and it will never be the same without her.

I wish you good luck finding a new furbaby.

All our love,

Chutters, Mia and Lise
Mia
Schmooshie
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Schmooshie »

My deepest condolences. I hope you find a new puppy to cheer you all up. Very sorry for your loss.