Love you Ebony!

Remember our beloved Chow Chows that have passed on.

Moderator: chowadmin

RebeccaMarie
Rank 0
Rank 0

Love you Ebony!

Post by RebeccaMarie »

Hello everyone! I just found the chow chow fourm today and wanted to post this to it!
July 25, 2009 - Saturday
Ebony R.I.P.
Current mood: sad
Category: Pets and Animals
Today was a long and heart ranching day for me yet a day that I knew was coming down the road very quickly my dog of 12 years is a full bread chow chow she's been a companion and friend for the 12 long years of my life in which she lived to the fullest I can still remember the little thing when we got her she was a little fuzzy bear crying in the car on the way home as my mom turned to me and said do you think we made a mistake by getting her??? The warning's came soon later of the chow chow distemper and bad behavior the animals come with and soon we found are self so frightened that we put a add in the paper to get rid of her we was scared of the problems we may have with her but we didn’t have it in the heart to get rid of her as she had already grew to be part of the family over the years I found myself running into people who complained of mean rude chows but found it hard to understand as my little one was timed and let the cat boss her around she grew up with the family I remember as a child she would be there after school excited and waiting for you to greet her waggling that cute tail of hers, many things have happened over the years loss of loved ones, Sadness and Happy times and she was always there! I could not have asked for a better dog and will never have such a great friend! It really is true when they say a dog is a best friend there's not a better gift. And just because someone say's a dog breed is bad it’s because they haven’t took the time to care for the animal and train it to be good! As the dalai lama say's if animal is well behaved it comes back as something greater this may sound like nonsense but if my dog comes back she will be a human. I hope that my family and I can find peace at this time as I feel like I’ve lost a child sorry for blabbing but I am just getting some of this off my mind! Take care
- Rebecca
R.I.P Ebony Marie Rogers 7/25/09 10:00 am
your loved baby Girl!

Sirchow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Love you Ebony!

Post by Sirchow »

It is so hard to loose your friend and companion from so much of your life. Ebony sounds like she was the best chow and friend you could have had. The pictures are beautiful. Thank you for sharing your sadness with us here. [:D]
Siriol, Bramble, Izzie and Isla.
chowchowdaddy
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by chowchowdaddy »

Ebony was a lovely girl. I'm so sorry for your loss. There's just something about a chow, they'll work their way into your heart like no other breed. Once you've been loved by a chow, all other breeds pale by comparison...

Please remember that Ebony was loved and that she's at the Rainbow Bridge, playing and happy until you all meet again.
CoraP.
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by CoraP. »

Ebony was a very beautiful girl. I know how you feel, as does everyone here. Take comfort in knowing she had a wonderful life and you will see her again.
CoraP.Image
Remember this, and also be persuaded of its truth - the future is not in the hands of fate, but in ourselves.
Jules Jusserand
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

I'm sorry you found us so late. Ebony was beautiful.
Juniper
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Juniper »

Ebony was beautiful...thank you for sharing your loss which is all of our loss.
Jennifer & Sheena