RIP baby bear

Remember our beloved Chow Chows that have passed on.

Moderator: chowadmin

smee
Rank 0
Rank 0

RIP baby bear

Post by smee »

We lost our baby bear(big silly) on april 29 2009. that day will be forever etched in my mind. It was the hardest thing i have ever done, bringing him to the vet that day. He was 15 years old, pretty good for a chow. Ive lost other dogs before, but he was special.( We have 2 of his pups) It is still hard to think about. He was a very nice chow, loved other dogs, and people, but you couldnt get through gate unless we okd it. I miss him every day!!!
chowpups
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: RIP baby bear

Post by chowpups »

Sorry for your loss, its nice you have his pups Iam sure that helps. Its never easy with our beloved pets..
Juniper
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Juniper »

It's always tough to lose a special chow...your name for him "big silly" places a smile on my face...thanks for letting us know. Although it takes time to heal from a loss... enjoy cherishing the memories of Baby Bear choosing to share his life and love with you. Some of his little nuances will probably be in his pups. It's great that you have them. Peace always.
Jennifer & Sheena
CoraP.
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by CoraP. »

It's so very hard to say good bye. I wish you peace and "Big Silly" Godspeed.
CoraP.Image
Remember this, and also be persuaded of its truth - the future is not in the hands of fate, but in ourselves.
Jules Jusserand
Sirchow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Sirchow »

So sorry for your loss. You have had baby bear for so long it must feel like a piece of you is gone. God speed baby bear.
Siriol, Bramble, Izzie and Isla.
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

Fifteen years is a good long life for a Chow, but that does not make it any easier. I am sorry for your loss.
Dogdad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Dogdad »

I am so sorry for your loss