Bailey

Remember our beloved Chow Chows that have passed on.

Moderator: chowadmin

AmberLea
Rank 0
Rank 0

Bailey

Post by AmberLea »

Bailey my beloved Collie cross was given sleep on 28 May at 7.30pm aged 8yrs after a long and hard fight against hypocalcaemia and enduring the occasional fit that it brought to her.

She fought so hard and was so tired that her heart was giving up and she wasn't getting the quality of life that all my dogs deserve, so the final decision was made after a walk around the park and and cuddles given that she went to sleep in my arms forever.

Love you Bailey Baby x
The heart of a Chow cannot be taken by storm, but once given is yours forever...
Sirchow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Bailey

Post by Sirchow »

I know this has been such a hard few weeks for you Anita and my heart goes out to you with all you have had to deal with. Poor Bailey was just tired and ready to go. She was so lucky to have a mom who took care of her throughout her life, but you were lucky too and Bailey will always be alive in your memory. I hope Sky is coping better and little Summer will help to distract her. Take care of yourself. xxxxxx
Siriol, Bramble, Izzie and Isla.
lola chow
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by lola chow »

:( :( so very sad for your loss thinking of you at this sad time xx
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

I'm sorry you had to let her go. It sounds like you did the best you could for sweet Bailey. God Bless.
Dogdad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Dogdad »

I am so sorry, She was so loved, If it is any condolences to you, She died where she wanted to be, with you. She will always be alive in your heart.

David
CoraP.
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by CoraP. »

I am so sorry to hear about Bailey. I can see the beauty and sweetness in her face. She is at peace and fully recovered now. It takes us a lot longer to recover from their loss, though. Godspeed, Bailey.
CoraP.Image
Remember this, and also be persuaded of its truth - the future is not in the hands of fate, but in ourselves.
Jules Jusserand