1 year ago

Remember our beloved Chow Chows that have passed on.

Moderator: chowadmin

Terrina Harris
Rank 1
Rank 1

1 year ago

Post by Terrina Harris »

Cinnamon it has been 1 long year since you left my arms and went to the rainbow bridge. My precious little MiniMe my heart still aches for you. How you would snuggle into me when I would give you a hug. How even though you were a restless girl you would lay in my arms on the couch and go to sleep. I would be afraid to make the smallest of movements because I loved you in my arms. My MiniMe I still miss you with all the pain I felt Feb. 29, 2008.

I know you knew how much I was hurting and you sent me to find Teddy at the same Animal Control where we found each other. I so fought him entering my heart and staying here, but he would not give up on me opening my heart to him.

My sweet little girl I know that you have been looking down and when my Brandon was injured by one of the rescue furkids jumping on his neck and back and nothing was helping him. I was so very afraid I was going to lose him too. After his second treatment of acupuncture no one can believe his improvement 2 days ago. I know you knew I could not lose him too.

My precious MiniMe you are my soulmate. There will always be a big piece of me missing and the bond we have will never be replaced. I will always love and miss you my precious little MiniMe. Thank you for all you gave me in our too short time together.

Your Mommie
Thank you sweetpea!!
Laura
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: 1 year ago

Post by Laura »

Wow I can't believe it has already been a year. What you wrote is beautiful and Cinnamon was a lucky girl to be saved by you and loved so well.
Chloe (left) Shuggy (right)
jacqui
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by jacqui »

Terrina,
thats a beautiful tribute to your sweet girl.
it seems like yesterday that you lost her.she was so lucky to have found a loving Mom like you.
big hugs to you [:D] you are truly a Chow angel O:)
Kito Feb 4, 2006 - July 1,2007
Kai Mar.15 2007 - Aug. 26,2010
And when my time comes I will not go alone for my Chows will be there to say "Welcome Home".
Dogdad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Dogdad »

Terrina, Chelsea was lucky to have found you and you to have found her. She may be over the rainbow bridge but she will always be with you in your heart.

David