Sleep Peacefully My Girl.

Remember our beloved Chow Chows that have passed on.

Moderator: chowadmin

Me & Tess
Rank 2
Rank 2

Sleep Peacefully My Girl.

Post by Me & Tess »

Tess walks with me now only in my dreams. Some of her story was told, some will remain remnants in my mind. She was my Forever Chow Girl and will forever be in my heart. This Spring the wild flowers we gathered in the Fall, will bloom. I will sit on the hill, in the midst of blue and remember days not long past, memories of my beautiful Tess. She is now the whisper in the wind, the light and fluffy snow falling gracefully from heaven. My Tess, I miss you so. In memories alone, we will take our walks at midnight, spend the evenings watching the nighttime sky, for the evenings were ours. Sleep peacefully now my girl. Softly sleep, and so will I.
bama
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Sleep Peacefully My Girl.

Post by bama »

What a beautiful tribute to Tess! I think the fond memories you have of Tess
demonstrate just how much our chow angel affect our lives, even after they have long left us.
Your relationship with her was one of beauty.
**Photo by Sweet Pea.
She has a photogenic memory...really!
Dogdad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Dogdad »

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Tess was a wonderful girl and hopefully the good memories will fill the places in your mind where sorrow resides. Words can never express what she meant to you, and what you meant to her, but in both your hearts you know. Tess will be missed by many

hugs

David
TJordan
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by TJordan »

Beautiful words to Tess. Sorry for your loss.
SweetPea Rocks!!
Me & Tess
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Me & Tess »

It’s been six months on the 22nd. I sent a little boat down our creek with a note of remembrance to Tess and said words of remembrance to all of our beloved Chows lost for the past year. I have had two very public melt downs and one private, which lasted for several months. Mike made a beautiful wooden grave marker for Tess during the winter. It has a been a very long winter. I have gone days when I didn’t set foot outside, missing Tess. When I did finally take a walk a moose crossed my path along our road north. I wonder what Tess would have done. How do you measure a life? Is it with jobs, volunteering? Raising children? Is it one life totally in commitment? I have tears still for my Tess. Matt is coming home after more than two years on the 18th. We share a love for Tess. It seems that is easier for Matt to grieve and let go. Mike and I will be strong. I loved my girl so very much. Sometimes I forget and turn a corner expecting Tess to greet me, it goes like that for Mike too. Tess was a soul mate to Mike and me. We miss her so very much.
Mia
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Mia »

It makes me cry for you and Tess every time I read of your tributes and love and pain. I cry that you two souls should ever have been separated.

The inensity of your love for each other is obviously deeper than words can relate, but, you do so eloquently.

And, of course, every time I read of your memories of Tess, it amazes me just how much pain you are experiencing. I hope that in sharing with us, it eases your pain.

Today, I spent 6 hours trying to find just the right card and gift to give my very wonderful friend who just lost her lab to a car accident. I cannot tell you how destroyed she is and how helpless I felt. All I could do was let her know that I am there for her and would love to share her pain and help her heal.

Of course, the pain is fresh and new for her. And, when I went to her house to give her a hug, she was a mess. She will need time before she is ready to let anyone in and I will be here waiting when she is ready. But, I had to stop over and give her a hug and tell her that I am ready to be there for her when she is ready.

I don't know you, and in fact, don't really know anyone on the board. But, I sure do know what pain is like. And, like I told her, I will tell you, that I will be here for both of you when you need.

I am sure that all of us at CC.org are here for you and I hope you know and feel that.
Mia
SWANCIN
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by SWANCIN »

Mia wrote:It makes me cry for you and Tess every time I read of your tributes and love and pain. I cry that you two souls should ever have been separated.

The inensity of your love for each other is obviously deeper than words can relate, but, you do so eloquently.

And, of course, every time I read of your memories of Tess, it amazes me just how much pain you are experiencing. I hope that in sharing with us, it eases your pain.

Tess' Mom and Mia, I feel the same as you Mia when I read Tess' Mom's tributes to her sweet, strong, angel chowgirl. Tess' Mom, thank you for sharing your thoughts, insights, revelations and feelings throughout your grieving/healing process. It means more to us and touches us more than you may know.

All our Love,
Cindy & Kodi Bear
Cindy & Kodi

I Wanna Go Chase Something!!!!!
Compliments of SWEETPEA - Banner Artiste Extraordinaire

Dogster page: http://www.dogster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=36558
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

I enjoy your remembrances of Tess. I am glad the winter is over for us all. Spring is still so much in the hopeful stages, we are just getting used to seeing robins frollicking, I imagine your spring is about the same, or slower. I cannot wait until the trees are covered in breaking buds, but we are still a bit from there. As the spring renews the earth, so may your souls renew as well.
AmberLea
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by AmberLea »

A beautiful tribute to a very much loved girl..

As long as you can dream, Tess will always be there, she will also leave you a memory that only you will know.

x
The heart of a Chow cannot be taken by storm, but once given is yours forever...
Mia
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Mia »

Tess must be the luckiest chow angel in the world to be so loved and missed.
Mia
Dogdad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Dogdad »

She was as was Maxwell, but it doesn't take away the pain does it.

David
Me & Tess
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Me & Tess »

Mike felt Tess needed a proper marker so over the winter he carved this for her.
A final tribute to our lost furry family member......

CoraP.
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by CoraP. »

It's beautiful.
CoraP.Image
Remember this, and also be persuaded of its truth - the future is not in the hands of fate, but in ourselves.
Jules Jusserand
Sirchow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Sirchow »

It is such a lovely way to remember Tess. My dad carved my mums gravestone and there is something in the doing of it that is thereputic - a last gift to your your beautiful girl. I hope that the pain begins to fade a bit soon and you are left with all your wonderful memories.
Siriol, Bramble, Izzie and Isla.