Sweet Abbiegirl

Remember our beloved Chow Chows that have passed on.

Moderator: chowadmin

Abbiegirl
Rank 0
Rank 0

Sweet Abbiegirl

Post by Abbiegirl »

My sweet Abbie will never be forgotten, because of her I learned what it was like to be loved by a Chow and because of her I fell in love with the breed.
Attachments
beautiful Abbie~she thought I hung the moon.
beautiful Abbie~she thought I hung the moon.
abbie3.jpg (59.6 KiB) Viewed 4646 times
Abbie~puppy years
Abbie~puppy years
Abbie.jpg (11.26 KiB) Viewed 4646 times
jacqui
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Sweet Abbiegirl

Post by jacqui »

Abbie was a beautiful girl.I'm sorry for your loss.I hope you will remember all the happiness she brought you.
Kito Feb 4, 2006 - July 1,2007
Kai Mar.15 2007 - Aug. 26,2010
And when my time comes I will not go alone for my Chows will be there to say "Welcome Home".
CoraP.
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by CoraP. »

Abbie was very special and she will always be with you. She was a beautiful girl!
CoraP.Image
Remember this, and also be persuaded of its truth - the future is not in the hands of fate, but in ourselves.
Jules Jusserand
precious's mom
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by precious's mom »

Please accept my heart-felt sincere condolances! A great big hug is being sent to you!!! I wish I had words to take away the pain you are feeling right now. She was an exceptionally beautiful girl!!! I see why you loved her so. Abbie is running with my Precious over the rainbow bridge and we will see them again someday! [:D] [:D] [:D] [:D] [:D]
Missi

created by the AMAZINGLY TALENTED sweetpea
Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Jeff&Peks »

Lets see, how do I ask this. Did Abbie just pass away I don't recall you posting anything was wrong with her.

I added Abbie to the memorial video I just haven't uploaded it yet.
“...There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but one must take it because conscience tells one that it is right.” MLK

ImageImage
Abbiegirl
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Abbiegirl »

Jeff,
I just recently learned how to upload photos...I know I'm slow...lol, anyways I found this web site a couple weeks after I lost Abbie which was Feb. 14, 2007. I just wanted to post photos in her memory. She was my first dog, first chow, and I absolutely adored her. I keep her urn on my fireplace mantle. I have since welcomed a chow in my home named Riley. He just turned 1 and he is wonderful..total different personality than Abbie...he's a big baby. I also have a 2 1/2 yr old female Jack Russell... but thanks everyone for all the kind words. Abbie was special..Thanks Jeff for putting Abbie in the memorial..I'll check it out.
Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Jeff&Peks »

Abbiegirl wrote:Jeff,
I just recently learned how to upload photos...I know I'm slow...lol, anyways I found this web site a couple weeks after I lost Abbie which was Feb. 14, 2007. I just wanted to post photos in her memory. She was my first dog, first chow, and I absolutely adored her. I keep her urn on my fireplace mantle. I have since welcomed a chow in my home named Riley. He just turned 1 and he is wonderful..total different personality than Abbie...he's a big baby. I also have a 2 1/2 yr old female Jack Russell... but thanks everyone for all the kind words. Abbie was special..Thanks Jeff for putting Abbie in the memorial..I'll check it out.
It will be a couple of days before i upload it I still have a couple to add i have been putting off, Say like Onyx and Berkley.
“...There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but one must take it because conscience tells one that it is right.” MLK

ImageImage
chakasmom
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by chakasmom »

Abbie was a beautiful girl. I am so sorry for your loss. I am sure this site has helped you get through the sadness as it has helped me. Your posts sound like you were and are a wonderful chow mommy.

chakasmom