My Beautiful Baby Girl Chaka

Remember our beloved Chow Chows that have passed on.

Moderator: chowadmin

chakasmom
Rank 0
Rank 0

My Beautiful Baby Girl Chaka

Post by chakasmom »

My sweet girl Chaka died 1 week and 2 days ago from a massive heart attack at the Sausalito dog park. She was chasing tennis balls, something she loved to do. I am grief stricken and heart broken. She was 12 years old and the absolute love of my life. I am devastated and miss her so much.

My wonderful baby I hope you are happy, getting lots of treats and playing at the rainbow bridge. I miss kissing that special spot on your little forehead. Mommy waits impatiently to meet you at the rainbow bridge. I love you forever, no one will ever take that special place you occupy in mommy's heart. XOXO Love, Mommy
Attachments
BeautifulChaka2.jpg
BeautifulChaka2.jpg (119.92 KiB) Viewed 4999 times
Rowlee
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: My Beautiful Baby Girl Chaka

Post by Rowlee »

I am so sorry for your loss, I know exactly how you feel. Chaka was a beautiful girl.

Sabina

Thanks so much Sweetpea, you're a star!
jacqui
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by jacqui »

I am sorry for your loss of your chowgirl Chaka :( .she was very pretty.
it sounds like you loved her very much and she had a wonderful life with you.
in time may you remember all the happy memories you had togther.
Kito Feb 4, 2006 - July 1,2007
Kai Mar.15 2007 - Aug. 26,2010
And when my time comes I will not go alone for my Chows will be there to say "Welcome Home".
chakasmom
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by chakasmom »

Thank you both for your kind words. Yes, It has been very difficult. Only fur baby parents can understand the depth of the grief. Your Chow babies are beautiful as well.

I came across this wonderful site in all my searching for chow stuff this past week. I wish I would have known of this when she was alive. So much helpful information in here.

Thank you,
Chakasmom
jacqui
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by jacqui »

I hope you will come back here and visit us often.
we surely understand your grief.I'm sure you have many stories about your Chaka and we are all ears.
Kito Feb 4, 2006 - July 1,2007
Kai Mar.15 2007 - Aug. 26,2010
And when my time comes I will not go alone for my Chows will be there to say "Welcome Home".
CoraP.
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by CoraP. »

I'm awfully sorry to hear about Chaka. What a shock! I wish you peace and comfort during this difficult time.
CoraP.Image
Remember this, and also be persuaded of its truth - the future is not in the hands of fate, but in ourselves.
Jules Jusserand
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

I am sorry you had to see your sweet girl pass. She was beautiful. I know the pain you feel. I hope this does not sound callous to you, and that you know what I write next comes from the heart. After some time, you will come to the realization that, even though the grief is cutting now, Chaka died doing something she loved, and the end came quickly. I only hope people can say that at my own death. I can even imagine that she went from chasing that ball in the dogpark, to chasing the ball at the bridge, never missing a beat, happy in the knowledge that you will be with her again when it is your time.
Laura
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Laura »

I am so sorry for your loss. I too found this site while grieving the loss of my Kody last summer and wished I had found it sooner. My condolences on the loss of your beautiful girl.
Chloe (left) Shuggy (right)
chakasmom
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by chakasmom »

Thank you all so much. I know time will heal. It is just so painfully lonely right now without her and I cannot make this time pass quickly. She was my world, my baby, my best friend, my soul mate.
Laura
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Laura »

Time does make it easier to bear but I am sure you will miss her every day for the rest of your life just as I miss Kody. Maybe when you are ready you can find a new Chow Chow to love. Nothing and no one will ever replace Chaka but there is room in your heart for a new fuzzy face to love. Chaka would not want you to be alone and sad.
Chloe (left) Shuggy (right)
duallypilot
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by duallypilot »

So Sorry for your loss. Chaka had a very loving home while on this side. I know she's chasing tennis balls with ease as we speak. They say that time heals, but even after over a year I choke up when I think of Mick. The ones we've lost will always be in our hearts until we unite again at the bridge.
"Here I go down the road again.. turn the page"
Terrina Harris
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Terrina Harris »

We are so sorry to hear of your loss. Chaka was a very beautiful Chowgirl.

Terrina and Larry
Thank you sweetpea!!