Nala

Remember our beloved Chow Chows that have passed on.

Moderator: chowadmin

chowkidz
Rank 2
Rank 2

Nala

Post by chowkidz »

Nala Sept.23, 1997 - March 29 1998

Not one day goes by that we don't think or talk about you. You were only 6 months old when you crossed to the other side 10 years ago. We were (and some days still) so mad and confused as to why this happened. We may have only been able to hold and kiss you for 4 months but we still carry you in our hearts everyday and always will until we meet again. I believe you were our little guardian angel sent to us to help us learn to enjoy life and what we have. O:) Thank you for everything you have given us. Because of you chows will always be in our homes and hearts. You taught us how to love.
We love you always and will never forget. You will always be our little munchkin.

Mommy and Daddy
The chowkidz
Nanook & Keyko...and in loving memory of our little princess, Jade
ImageImageImage
CoraP.
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Nala

Post by CoraP. »

I'm so sorry that you lost Nala at such a young age. That is truly hard to bear. I'm sure she feels your love and will be waiting for you when the time comes.
CoraP.Image
Remember this, and also be persuaded of its truth - the future is not in the hands of fate, but in ourselves.
Jules Jusserand
Coco Chow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Coco Chow »

Nala had a short life with your family, but your love for her was very strong and it still is.
Being the mommy of a 6 months old chow (who is born, nearly day per day, 10 years after yours, the night between 24 and 25th sep 07) I totally understand how they can become irreplaceable at such a young age already...
I believe they are little angels too. [:D]
Elodie
please help feed animals in shelters for free, click daily on the yellow button http://clicanimaux.com/
jacqui
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by jacqui »

that is so sad that Nala lived such a short life.I'm sure you loved her with all your heart while she was here.
I'm so sorry she wasn't with you longer. :(
Kito Feb 4, 2006 - July 1,2007
Kai Mar.15 2007 - Aug. 26,2010
And when my time comes I will not go alone for my Chows will be there to say "Welcome Home".
Layla
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Layla »

I'm so sorry. It's just so hard to loose them. I was in Target the other day looking at wicker baskets when I suddenly got all teary eyed about Milo. Why then, I have no idea but it doesn't seem to get much easier.

They all enrich our lives so much [:D]
Thank you Elodie!
chowkidz
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by chowkidz »

Thank you everyone for your kind words. Thanks to you kind chow owners and this site we do not feel so alone about this.
The chowkidz
Nanook & Keyko...and in loving memory of our little princess, Jade
ImageImageImage
ChowLady
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by ChowLady »

Nala was a gift to you for such a short time, in this time she taught you just how much love there is with chows. Not a day goes past that I do not miss my Catbalou whom passed away on 30th Dec 07, time eases a little but doesnt take all the pain away, I often cry still over her and miss her just as much today as what I did the day I lost her.
In Loving memory of Catbalou, Teisha, Tiara & Quoncha. .