In memory of our lovley chow ROWLEE

Share and keep track of special events, birthdays and anniversaries for your Chow Chow.

Moderator: chowadmin

Rowlee
Rank 3
Rank 3

In memory of our lovley chow ROWLEE

Post by Rowlee »

My wife and I lost our lovely 13 yr old chow ROWLEE on Thursday afternoon 23/08/07 with a brain tumor...
Unfortunately there was nothing more that could be done so the ONLY kind thing to do was to have him put to sleep which was extremely hard to do...
We both held him as he passed to the other side and we are sure he's looking down at us from doggy heaven...
His passing has left a large void in our life as we don't have any children so he was our family and our soul mate...
As each day passes the pain slowly goes with the thought of so many beautiful and treasured memories that he gave us...

Steve and Sabina
Theo
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Theo »

Steve and Sabina
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. The wonderful memories you have of Rowlee will help you through this very difficult time. Take care.
Jackie
pfordeb
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by pfordeb »

I'm so sorry to hear about Rowlee. My thoughts are with you. You've found a good home here to talk about anything.
courtsey of Sweetpea
Laura
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Laura »

I too am very sorry to hear of your loss. Having just suffered one of my own I feel your pain. Maybe like me you will decide to get a new chowling to love. You can't replace that loved one or heal that pain but raising a new baby certainly keeps me busy and adds lots of laughter between the tears over my Kody.
Salandra
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Salandra »

Steve and Sabina I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I know Rowlee is looking down upon you with his chow-grin on his face, telling you its ok, hes ok and doesn't hurt anymore.

Blessings
~ Sally
Zhuyos mom

Post by Zhuyos mom »

My sincere condolences. Take comfort in those beautiful memories with Rowlee and know he is running around at the Happy Hunting Ground, chattering about the love and wonderful life you provided him, and playing with all our beloved chows that have crossed over.

We would love to hear about some of Rowlee's adventures with you. Please feel free to post them. Sometimes sharing these special times with us can help.

Peace to you both, Steve and Sabina.
jacqui
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by jacqui »

steve and sabina,
I'm so sorry about your loss of rowlee.I'm sure he had a wonderful life with you.I know what a painful time this is.maybe in time you will think about finding another baby.
you're in my thoughts,
jacqui
Rowlee
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Rowlee »

Thank you to everyone who has posted messages of condolence to us on the loss of our wonderful boy, Rowlee.

We are in the process of finding a new baby (chowling) to love. We hope to have the new baby within 2 months which we know won't ever replace Rowlee but will hopefully help to ease the terrible pain we feel.

Thank you once again, you kind words and thoughts are very much appreciated.
Sabina & Steve
Dogdad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Dogdad »

Steve and Sabina,

My deepest condolences, I know what heartbreak you both must be feeling.
david
WildThings
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by WildThings »

Rowlee was truly a stunning chow boy. I'm very sorry for you loss.
Amanda
ImageSweetpea Designs
"Many people talk to animals...not many listen though. That's the problem" The Tao of Pooh
pfordeb
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by pfordeb »

What a sweet picture. Again, I am so sorry for your loss.
courtsey of Sweetpea
JH
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by JH »

Just wanted to send you a belated expression of sympathy on your loss. I just recently joined the forum and happened upon your post. My wife and I are also childless, and lost our beloved 14 year old boy this past February. (He is the one in the middle of the signature below.) We weren't even thinking of getting another one, since we still have our 11 year old female, but you know how one thing leads to another...low and behold, just two weeks ago, the newest addition to our family. While new dogs can never replace the ones that we've lost, they sure can fill part of the emptiness with happiness and entertainment. We hope you find another puppy!
pfordeb
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by pfordeb »

I'm so sorry for you too, JH. It seems like 2 weeks is about the average time until people get a new chow baby, if you check the posts. However, that is a personal decision. I hope you have a lot of happiness with your new one, and as everyone says -- post alot of pictures.
courtsey of Sweetpea