Shiloh's 12th Gotcha Day

Share and keep track of special events, birthdays and anniversaries for your Chow Chow.

Moderator: chowadmin

kingalls

Shiloh's 12th Gotcha Day

Post by kingalls »

Happy 12th Gotcha Day sweet Shiloh! ...sorry I am a day late but we have had a lot going on lately, haven't we?
only a few more days of the dreadful cone...
Karen, Kohana, Takoda, and our Chow Angels Nahkohe and Shiloh
reddog
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: Shiloh's 12th Gotcha Day

Post by reddog »

Hi Shiloh

Happy belated Gotcha day! \:D/ Fingers and paws crossed here that you had a great day in spite of having to wear that
un-becoming, annoying, uncomfortable cone collar. How are you doing now? Much better we hope.

Pam & Whitby
kingalls

Re: Shiloh's 12th Gotcha Day

Post by kingalls »

Thank you, Reddog! I am so much better - I feel like a young Chowgirl again! I was not happy and so annoyed with that miserable cone. The only relief was when Mom took me for my walkie and took that horrid thing off so that I was not embarrassed in public. My new GSD brother was put away in a doggie day care all the time I had to wear that cone. It was nice being the center of attention but I sorta missed that bundle of energy puppy.
Anyway, I am 12 with some grey hair but I feel so much better since my entropion correction. The GSD pup can still be a source of irritation but a little more tolerable since I am not bothered with painful eyes. :D
Thanks, Shiloh **==
BeJimmieAmirm
Rank 0
Rank 0

Shilohs 12th Gotcha Day

Post by BeJimmieAmirm »

CC has the Jesus C years today,did you carry the cross today?...anyway happy b-day mr.mod
you havent been around lately but I understand why...