Twelve years

Share and keep track of special events, birthdays and anniversaries for your Chow Chow.

Moderator: chowadmin

wokman
Rank 2
Rank 2

Twelve years

Post by wokman »

Today Zoey celebrates her twelfth Yelp Day. This morning she went to the Veterinarian for a check-up and a possible dental cleaning. Fortunately for her the blood test had to go out to a Lab and the results will not be available until tomorrow. An appointment is scheduled in the near future. One of the Posters here reminded me about the importance of a Dental check-up. The Veterinarian said you cannot rely on the liquid additives you put in their water to keep their teeth clean. So much for my former Veterinarians advice.
chowpups
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Twelve years

Post by chowpups »

well Zoey happy 12 th Yelp Day!! Iam assuming Yelp day is like birthday? Anyway many more healthy ones too!
Cocoa
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Cocoa »

Happy Yelp day Zoey!
reddog
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by reddog »

Happy Yelp Day, Zoey! Wishing you a great day and many more. Hope you get to do something more exciting than go to your vet on your special day. :) Maybe you'll get some special treats or a toy. Best of all - at your special age - just kick back, relax and enjoy the day. =D=

Sending you a hug & purple kisses
Pam & Whitby
Juniper
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Juniper »

HaPpY yElp DaY ZoEy! Hope Wokman treated you right on your special day!
Purple kisses and hugs always! :x
Jennifer & Sheena
wokman
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by wokman »

Thanks all for joining in wishing Zoey an enjoyable day :D Yes; Yelp day=Birthday here. Well Zoey did not get to wear a lamp shade on her head after getting gassed at the Veterinarians for a dental.
Her blood work was good, so she is scheduled next week; always makes me nervous.
I read at the Veterinarians, Dental disease is the silent killer of Dogs, so brush daily and annual check-ups for your Pet will guarantee a healthy, happy, long life. $-) :x