Happy 2nd birthday Tiberius!

Share and keep track of special events, birthdays and anniversaries for your Chow Chow.

Moderator: chowadmin

TyChowgirl
Rank 2
Rank 2

Happy 2nd birthday Tiberius!

Post by TyChowgirl »

Tiberius will be 2 tomorrow, Valentines day. It's hard to believe he's been with us for that long already. He's grown into a big boy with LOTS of personality. Tomorrow, he will get a peanut butter squirrel cookie and some wet food for his birthday. He came home with two squeaky toys from the bargain bin at petsmart too.
Tippsy'smom
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Happy 2nd birthday Tiberius!

Post by Tippsy'smom »

Happy second birthday Ty! :D
Jess
R.I.P. Cinder~1992-1994, Tippsy~9/00-4/11, Jasper~10/08-10/14, Todd~2/11-7/15
Dixie: mix Rebel: mix
chowpups
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chowpups »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TY, sounds like mom has some plans for tomorrow with good treats! have a great day TY, and Bella says she would love to go shopping with you at Petsmart and she will behave like a good golden retriever !!!!
Cocoa
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Cocoa »

Happy birthday Ty, enjoy your special day tomorrow! Cocoa is jealous of the squirrel cookie, she didn't know they made cookies out of squirrels. :lol:
TyChowgirl
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by TyChowgirl »

LOL His highness thanks you all. Shh, don't tell him it's not a REAL squirrel...even if it's going to vaguely taste of peanut butter...teheh...
reddog
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by reddog »

Happy Birthday Ty. \:D/ Wow! So your 2 yrs old. Enjoy your big day and your treats! Too bad we don’t live closer to each other then we could celebrate our birthdays together on Valentine’s Day. Whitby wants to know if they make peanutbutter cat cookies. We have a number of stray cats around our home and I’m a mean mommy – I don’t allow her to chase/eat them.