Matilda and Maisie are 3 yrs old today!

Share and keep track of special events, birthdays and anniversaries for your Chow Chow.

Moderator: chowadmin

Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Matilda and Maisie are 3 yrs old today!

Post by Judy Fox »

Matilda and Maisie are three years old today. I can't believe the years have gone so quickly. \:D/
I am annoyed though because we usually blow up ballons and hang them outside on the gate and put happy birthday posters up. This was started by Isabelle years ago when Milly and Mabel had their first birthday. So these pictures are from last year!
Anyway, it is absolutely tippling down with rain and has been since 7.00 a.m. when I got up so today, we have not bothered, the weather is so bad.
But they have some treats even though they are fed up. :(
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
chowpups
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Matilda and Maisie are 3 yrs old today!

Post by chowpups »

Happy Birthday Maisie and Matilda, how dare it rain on your day!!! Maybe you can celebrate when the sun comes out!! I love the photos and balloons!
reddog
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by reddog »

Happy Birthday to the "birthday girls". Ask mom and dad to put the balloons up inside the house. Maybe you can go outside and do a Happy Birthday dance in the puddles.

You go, girls - be real party animals and enjoy your day \:D/
Cocoa
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Cocoa »

Happy birthday Maisie and Matilda \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ I hope the rain stops for you so you can go out and enjoy your day. I know Cocoa would take it very personally if it rained on her birthday. :roll:
Sirchow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Sirchow »

Happy Birthday beautiful girls. A shame you didn't get out butI'm sure mum and dad laid on some treats. Today is just not a day you can expect the rain to stop unfortunately. I hope you dont have any flooding down your way Judy...pretty grim weather here for now!
Siriol, Bramble, Izzie and Isla.
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

Thank you all for your good wishes for the girls' birthday.
The rain here has been horrendous Siriol. When I got up at 7.00 a.m. it was absolutely throwing it down and the ground was sodden so it had obviously rained for hours before that. It continued to tipple down until about 6.00 p.m. when it eased off for a while then it started off again with more forecast. Fortunately, we have always been ok with lower ground in front and behind us but there are a lot of people who are not so lucky - my heart aches for them. :(
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

Sorry to have missed this. Just wanted to say, it seems impossible that it has been 3 years already. Happy Birthday, lovies.
cherriemater
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by cherriemater »

Happy Happy Joy Joy ... I hope you enjoyed your day as best you could!!!
Joe and Marti Martin ... Chow Chow lovers for Life (RIP Kimba 06/03/2011)