Joined here a year ago Yes!

Share and keep track of special events, birthdays and anniversaries for your Chow Chow.

Moderator: chowadmin

reddog
Rank 1
Rank 1

Joined here a year ago Yes!

Post by reddog »

I debated as to where to post this. Since it was a year ago today that I joined here I figure this would be considered an anniversary date. I’m so glad I found this neighborhood of chow lovers. \:D/

Last year at this time I was going through the mourning of loosing my beloved Chloe. I rescued her when she was 2 yrs old She had passed away in January 2011, a week after her 15th birthday. I felt her gentle spirit nudging me to find another chow to rescue. I did find one through this website. You’ve read about some of her antics and adventures. Her name is Whitby.

This site is like the old-time neighborhood I grew up in. Visiting with the “neighbors”. Chatting, sharing, caring, laughing and crying with each other. :)

Someone may get upset with someone. That happens. You can get mad but then you’ll get glad again. When the chips are low and you need a shoulder to lean on – someone is there for you (and usually more than one).

Thank you each and everyone for all you have to offer and for being part of this “neighborhood”. =D=

Pam
Rio
Rank 2
Rank 2

Re: Joined here a year ago Yes!

Post by Rio »

Happy Joining Day to you.

Sharon
Sirchow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Sirchow »

I am so glad you joined it is mostly a good friendly neighbourhood and like you say so much help and support available. Hope you stick around a few more years :D
Siriol, Bramble, Izzie and Isla.
chowpups
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chowpups »

Happy one year anniversary from Nancy and my gang
You are so right about this site people can have a bad day and most are there to help you right back up
I have found a wonderful group of friends here , I like having a neighborhood from every part of the world
So glad you found Whitby too!
Cocoa
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Cocoa »

Happy anniversary from Karen and Cocoa too! Like Nancy said it is awesome to have friends from all over all with a love of chows in common. :D