Miss Mia is 1 Year Old

Share and keep track of special events, birthdays and anniversaries for your Chow Chow.

Moderator: chowadmin

Rhenegades MiaAmore
Rank 0
Rank 0

Miss Mia is 1 Year Old

Post by Rhenegades MiaAmore »

Mia turned one year old on August 9, 2010. I can't believe it. She has brought such joy into our lives :-). Thank you Carla.. for letting us be part of your Rhenegade Family.. \:D/
Attachments
Love her..
Love her..
Mia All Groomed (14).jpg (58.95 KiB) Viewed 6728 times
Mia - no glamour.. at groomer
Mia - no glamour.. at groomer
Mia at Clippity DoDog 1st Full Groom (2).jpg (51.61 KiB) Viewed 6728 times
Last edited by Rhenegades MiaAmore on Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
kingalls

Re: Miss Mia is 1 Year Old

Post by kingalls »

Happy Belated Birthday, Miss Mia! You are such a pretty girl.
Karen, Kohana, Takoda, and our Chow Angels Nahkohe and Shiloh
Rhenegades MiaAmore
Rank 0
Rank 0

Thank you Karen.. she's my baby... Now time to get her a little brother to keep her company when I'm at work.. She hates being alone.. and likes to chew things.. like my solar lights... lawn furniture.. etc.. Her favorite pastime is running laps around the pool.. over and over again.. it's too funny.. favorite toy is a bucket.. or a piece of wood.. while all her "real toys" sit there... She's all Chow Chow.. lol... does what SHE wants.. unless Mom says NO... ha.. I am new to this site.. have not done much interecation so it's nice to see a post!!
Victory
Rank 3
Rank 3
Location: North Chesterfield, (Right outside Richmond) Virginia

Post by Victory »

She is indeed a doll, almost doesn't look real. And happy belated birthday to her.

One word of caution, and you may have done this already, if she likes to run around the pool, I hope you've taught her how to find the place to exit the pool if she accidently falls in. I also hope you've taken her into the pool so she can develop the muscle to swim. You're probably always with her when she's out there by the pool, but if she falls in and doesn't know how to get out by herself, even going in after her could result in someone being seriously bitten if she panics and bites at the person trying to save her.
Dogs should have the same pool saftey training as children.
Victory, Darkwind, (our angel), Firesong, and Dreamdancer
Thank you SweetPea!
Rhenegades MiaAmore
Rank 0
Rank 0

Thank you for the warning.. luckily it's an above ground pool with a locking gate.. she can't get to the water.. she just loves to run in circles.. lol.. We go to the lake in the summer and we taught her to swim this year.. and she has her own life vest for the boat.. She does have her own kiddy pool :-) that she loves to splash in and out of..
Rhenegades MiaAmore
Rank 0
Rank 0

That shot was a photo, we had just gotten home from the groomer. I used my photo editing software to "glamorize" it.. I call it Mia's 1st Year Glamour shot.. Oh.. believe me ... she is real.. lol.. I will remove it and put some "real" photo's on here of her.. I love "playing" with the pics..
RHENEGADE CHOWS
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by RHENEGADE CHOWS »

You are welcome Wendy :-) you are a fabulous Mom.
Hugs and love to you and Mia. :-)
CoraP.
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by CoraP. »

Happy birthday, Mia. You are beautiful!
CoraP.Image
Remember this, and also be persuaded of its truth - the future is not in the hands of fate, but in ourselves.
Jules Jusserand
Rhenegades MiaAmore
Rank 0
Rank 0

Thank you Cora, ok.. how does everyone put their own chow as their Avitar?.. or with their posts. I'm kinda new here lol..
Thanks
Wendy
kingalls

Post by kingalls »

For your avatar,check out the avatar submission forum. The admin will add the picture and you just need to select it for your avatar...
Karen, Kohana, Takoda, and our Chow Angels Nahkohe and Shiloh
danneva
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by danneva »

Rhenegades MiaAmore wrote:Thank you for the warning.. luckily it's an above ground pool with a locking gate.. she can't get to the water.. she just loves to run in circles.. lol..
It is compulsory to have safety gates in every kind of swimming pool to prevent unwanted situations. From swimming pool alarms, pool cover, leaf nets, pool fence to pool gates. If you’re going to buy a pool or if you own a swimming pool then swimming pool safety law should be followed.