Happy Gotcha Day Red

Share and keep track of special events, birthdays and anniversaries for your Chow Chow.

Moderator: chowadmin

debraschow
Rank 1
Rank 1

Happy Gotcha Day Red

Post by debraschow »

It’s been a year. You have been the best. A good brother to Milo, and Milo has been a good brother to you. You are fearless just like Hobo. You are loved and you love us back. I can’t believe that God blessed us again. The fact that you are not afraid at the beach and love playing in the water (thus giving your mom moments for potential heart attacks) amazes every person that meets you. But you amaze us everyday with your playful nature and the intelligence to figure out any challenge that you come up against. Your agility, your love to run, is just a few of your attributes that I so admire and love. You have all of this property mapped in your head and you are keeping Hobo’s path alive.

I am not sure that the bunny that lives under the duck coop appreciates you or Milo though. You hear him and drive him out with your scratching and barking, and Milo gets to chase. My little teammates, how did you guys figure that one out?

There is one thing that we would like you to work on. It’s okay to get up on the bed if you want to cuddle. It is NOT okay to let BOTH of us know, simultaneously, that you do not have enough bed to be comfortable. It’s a king size bed, there is plenty of room for all of us if you can learn to share.

Thank you to all of the individuals that made all of this happiness possible!

Love you boy!

Mom and Dad
Debra: Hobo and Milo's Mom
Banner by Sweetpea!
Tippsy'smom
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Happy Gotcha Day Red

Post by Tippsy'smom »

Happy gotcha day Red!!! :)

Jess, Tippsy and Jasper
Jess