iT'S MY GOTCHA DAY FEB 14

Share and keep track of special events, birthdays and anniversaries for your Chow Chow.

Moderator: chowadmin

Dogdad
Rank 3
Rank 3

iT'S MY GOTCHA DAY FEB 14

Post by Dogdad »

Hi everyone, Guess what it is my gotcha day. I didn’t even know until my dad kept on grabbing me and saying gotcha. It is a big deal because my dad gave heart shaped packages to everyone. I got a heart shaped rawhide and biscuits. My brothers and sisters got heart shaped biscuits. I have had a really good year. I got to stay at Larry and Terrina’s house, I met lots of nice people who took me for rides and I got to meet Steel. Then I came home. I just love my parents and all my brothers and sister, and even Yoshi except when he growls at me or hangs around his girlfriend Allie. She is such a snot.

I know my Dad loves me because He calls me a terrorist and ¾ so that makes me really special because I am a whole one plus more. I am not sure what a terrorist is but I think it is a good thing. My kitten Kabuki loves me because she lets me lick her everyday and my bird Obie lets me chase him everyday.

All is not completely wonderful though. We have lots of big dogs with sticks on their heads and I have to yell at them everyday. We also have turkeys and squirrels that are always going into my yard so I have to chase them. My dad gets me up at 3:30 every morning and makes me go for walkies. I wouldn’t go but I have to guard him from those big dogs with sticks on their head, plus he is so slow that I have to pull him part of the way. Then I have to go feed the birds, play with my brothers and sister and of course take care of Kabuki. Then my dad goes to work and I have to baby sit the birds and play with my brothers and sister.

When he gets home he wants to go for a walk again and makes me go too. He is so slow, But at least I can see my friends in the neighborhood like Andy and Buddy. Sometimes I see Allie and I just growl at her. After walkies we go out and play and then my dad feeds us, and I have to follow him around. He is old and I am afraid he will get lost. In the evening he is on his computer or sometimes sits on the couch, I always have to sit next to him or on his lap because he gets lonely.
At bedtime, my dad is so boring, he wants to sleep. I usually play for at least 15 minutes. Do you know you can run in circles on a queen bed and bite your tail at least 20 times. My dad tells me to go to bed so I have to body slam him a few times and then he scratches me. I usually get a few treats and I have to go to sleep.

Maxine
Cara&Haley
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: iT'S MY GOTCHA DAY FEB 14

Post by Cara&Haley »

Happy Gotcha day Maxine! You share a gotcha day with her royal highness Cara Snowprincess. :D
chowpups
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chowpups »

HAPPY GOTCHA DAY MAXINE AND CARA.. What a wonderful gotcha for Valentines Day gift.. I would much rather have a chow than a box of candy..or flowers..
Sirchow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Sirchow »

HAPPY GOTCHA DAY MAXINE AND CARA XX
Siriol, Bramble, Izzie and Isla.
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

Hope you had a lovely day Maxine. :D
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)