Happy 3rd Birthday Miss Kearra

Share and keep track of special events, birthdays and anniversaries for your Chow Chow.

Moderator: chowadmin

vicster605
Rank 3
Rank 3

Happy 3rd Birthday Miss Kearra

Post by vicster605 »

Happy Birthday to me Happy Birthday to me....whatever that means :D My Mom has been extra sweet to me today with lots of treats and extra walks and a ride in the car too!!! \:D/ \:D/ Kyra got a bath but I didn't \:D/ I don't know what I did today but I sure am having fun :D
I can hardly believe that Kearra/Miss Priss/Prissy Britches is 3 ALREADY!!! Everyday that goes by I love her more.....she is such a unique personality and always makes me laugh. At least once a week she comes up with something new....from washing her own face at bedtime to getting her standing tummy rubs. Such a smart Chowy girl, does everything in her own time on her own terms, always with that special gentle sparkle in her eyes. I can hardly remember what life was like without her in it, but I know she filled a special place in my heart that is her's alone. HAPPPY BIRTHDAY KEARRA GIRL \:D/

Thanks Sweetpea!
Sirchow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Happy 3rd Birthday Miss Kearra

Post by Sirchow »

\:D/ \:D/ HAPPY BIRTYHDA \:D/ \:D/
Sweet Miss Kearra. I hope you had the bestest day.
Siriol, Bramble, Izzie and Isla.
Dogdad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Dogdad »

Yoshi here, Happy belated birthday Miss Kearra. Maybe next year your mommy can have a big birthday party and invite all your friends. I would come. You can come to my party if I get one

Yoshi
Coco Chow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Coco Chow »

Happy birthday Kearra! I hope you had a great, great day!! What a big girl you are now 8) ...
Elodie
please help feed animals in shelters for free, click daily on the yellow button http://clicanimaux.com/