Sullivan is 9

Share and keep track of special events, birthdays and anniversaries for your Chow Chow.

Moderator: chowadmin

pfordeb
Rank 3
Rank 3

Sullivan is 9

Post by pfordeb »

June 9 -- (made up) Happy Birthday to my beloved "BabyBoo." In all liklihood this will be your last birthday. On your first, we got a "pupcake" from 3 dog bakery, which in your feminine daintiness, you would not eat whole, so I had to break it into bits. We got everything on videotape so we can watch it forever. My mother made fun of me for talking to you with a baby voice, but you will always be my babyboo.

No matter what, your time is near. I was laid off from my teaching job this past week, and my first reaction was "I can't lose my job and Sullivan at the same time." You will let us know when that exact day comes, but your behavior is telling us your time is near. We set your birthday to be part of the stretch that is everyone's special day; June 9 -- your birthday, June 10 -- our anniversary, June 11 -- my parent's anniversary, June 12 -- my niece's birthday, and June 13 -- my father's birthday (and father's day is usually in there somewhere). Your birthday means the most to us. We love you.
courtsey of Sweetpea
Chow Chow Mama
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Sullivan is 9

Post by Chow Chow Mama »

Happy birthday Sullivan.

Your mommy sure loves you [:D]
ImageImageImage
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

Happy Birthday Sullivan, you beautiful girl!
kingalls

Post by kingalls »

Happy Birthday Sullivan...your mommy loves you so much!
Karen, Kohana, Takoda, and our Chow Angels Nahkohe and Shiloh
chowfrnd88
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chowfrnd88 »

Happy birthday Sullivan, you sweet, sweet girl. I cried reading your mommy's post, it's always clear just how much she loves you.
This photo arrangement is the wonderful work of Sweetpea
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

Happy birthday Sullivan - the flag will fly high for you and it is a beautiful day here on The Island so the blue in your flag will match the beautiful blue of the sky.
:D
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
pfordeb
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by pfordeb »

Ah, thanks everyone. It's only 6:30 am here right now, but she ate and went out side to poop, so that's a good day. Forrest is walking her around a little now. He/we have to do the boys separately. Partly for speed, but I really think she's taking advantage of her "we're her slave" situation. She literally eats out of Daddy Forrest's hand (think he's wrapped around her little paw finger?). Anyway, happy birthday to "my sweetest girl, my little Swedish girl." I know I've said this many times before, but when we first got her, we thought she was mostly a Swedish Lapphund mixed with chow. Big herding dogs, but that's chowish too and she's become much more chowish as she's gotten older, or realized we kowtow to her every wish. I keep saying I don't know what we'll do without her telling us. I am going to the pet loss support group tomorrow. I hope they can address the issue, can you lose your job and your dog at the same time.
courtsey of Sweetpea
Laura
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Laura »

Oh I am sorry I missed this over the weekend. Happy belated Birfday Miss Sullivan! Sending much love and warm wishes!
Chloe (left) Shuggy (right)
TJordan
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by TJordan »

Happy b-lated birthday Sullivan!
SweetPea Rocks!!
pfordeb
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by pfordeb »

Actually, today is her "big day." So you are right on schedule. I was just a little early posting. Sorry if I was confusing. She actually had a pretty good day today. It's Gilbert we are worried about. He's always been afraid of the dark, but now he's afraid to even go outside. Not a good quality in a dog. He actually broke loose from me and beelined for the door when I took them out this afternoon. I was dragging Sullivan and Charlie running and yelling "Gilbert." Sullivan kept up pretty well (it was just about 20 feet). She probably thought it was funny he was in trouble.
courtsey of Sweetpea
CoraP.
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by CoraP. »

Happy Birthday Sullivan. You are a very special girl.
CoraP.Image
Remember this, and also be persuaded of its truth - the future is not in the hands of fate, but in ourselves.
Jules Jusserand
chowfrnd88
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chowfrnd88 »

Just wanted to ssy happy b-day to Sullivan again since today is the 10th! :D Great big birthday hugs to you Sullivan!!!
This photo arrangement is the wonderful work of Sweetpea
Coco Chow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Coco Chow »

Happy Birthday Sullivan! We hope good things are coming your way AND your Mama's way.
Have a great day together!
Elodie
please help feed animals in shelters for free, click daily on the yellow button http://clicanimaux.com/
Juniper
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Juniper »

Happy Belated Birthday Sullivan! Troy de Bad Boy here - You may be an older gal but you're still lookin' good to me! OK Troy, stop your shenanigans!

What a great idea to have a string of dates in June! Take care of yourself and find joy in the moments. Sometimes, as strange as it seems things happen at the same time for some darn strange reason.

So happy you were able to share another Birthday with Sullivan.
Hugs and kisses. [:D] :x [:D]
Jennifer & Sheena
Tippsy'smom
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Tippsy'smom »

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, SULLIVAN!
Jess
R.I.P. Cinder~1992-1994, Tippsy~9/00-4/11, Jasper~10/08-10/14, Todd~2/11-7/15
Dixie: mix Rebel: mix
bama