Happy Anniversary to Kyra and Vicki

Share and keep track of special events, birthdays and anniversaries for your Chow Chow.

Moderator: chowadmin

RHENEGADE CHOWS
Rank 2
Rank 2

Happy Anniversary to Kyra and Vicki

Post by RHENEGADE CHOWS »

Happy Anniversary Vicki! Its been a year since Kyra has been with you. I hope its been a great year!
hugs
carla and crew
CoraP.
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Happy Anniversary to Kyra and Vicki

Post by CoraP. »

Happy Anniversary! May you have many more!!
CoraP.Image
Remember this, and also be persuaded of its truth - the future is not in the hands of fate, but in ourselves.
Jules Jusserand
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

It feels as if you have had her so much longer! Happy love connection!
vicster605
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by vicster605 »

As I said to you in email Carla Our Family along with Kyra will ALWAYS be grateful to you & Yours for helping to rescue Kyra and getting her HOME. Along with much Thanks to Kitcatak for posting about her from Alaska & this site for making her rescue possible. =D= =D= Just goes to show you what is possible thru this site for the love of one lil' Chowling. =D=
Auddymay I thought the same thing :lol: In a way its seems much longer than a yr.
So then I thought what has happened in Kyra's life in 1 yr and this is what I came up with:
She was born in Virginia and in only 10 weeks was labeled visious the worst the SO CALLED BREEDER had ever seen.....she was supposed to be PTS because she had Entropian and had bitten a 9 yr old couldn't be around children or other dogs......but was rescued....
She was driven in a car for 6 hrs to Carla's by Carla & Family
Flown on a plane to New Orleans by Carla's Mother
She was potty trained in no time
She learned that she is LOVED & VERY SPECIAL
Learned to sit, down, down stay, give five, speak with hand signals and her latest give purplekisses on command....I tap my finger to my cheek and she gives me kisses along with how to play fetch, one of her favorite games.......have to add if food or treats are involved she will do ALL that she knows without being asked so she can hurry up and get the treat LOL!!!
She ADORES Children they are her very favorite, her tail never stops waggin' when the kids are around and she forgets all about me, her favorite lil person is still my now 5 yr old granddaughter Cailey
She LOVED Kearra for over 8 mos
Then HATED Kearra & wanted to kill her for a few months because she
Got HORMONES and then
Got Spayed (Lost the Hormones) LOL!!! =D=
And Now LOVES Kearra AGAIN.....LOL~~~ (I still keep them separated inside but they can be outside all day without any problem) \:D/They probably wouldn't have problems inside but it is just a way of life for us as we are all used to living separate now.
They play at the gate with each other and pass toys under it and do zoomies inside if the mood strikes them
I don't know WHY its seems longer than a yr LOL!!! :lol:
Kyra is the most LOVING, SWEET, LOYAL, OBEDIENT,EAGER TO PLEASE, AFFECTIONATE & GOOFY Chow Girl....you couldn't ask for a more loving companion & family member
I couldn't imagine our life without her
Then
1 yr Later....What a difference a Yr makes......in looks and description
Yes, Carla I have to say its been over all a GREAT yr ......and now we are at the HAPPILY EVER AFTER PART :wink:
Much Thanks and appreication to Melanie, Layla, Laura, David and a few others, you know who you are who helped us during our time of crisis by listening,offering advice, and training tips, and supporting us when I was totally freaking out,and made it possible for us to get to where we are now, We will never forget you =D=
Hope I didn't miss anything LOL!!!

Thanks Sweetpea!
Laura
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Laura »

Awwwwwwww that is so wonderful! Made me get a little weepy!
Happy Anniversary Vicki and Miss Kyra!
Somebody was going to put that lil puddin to sleep??? Let me at 'em! :evil:
Chloe (left) Shuggy (right)
Layla
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Layla »

Happy 1yr home Ky \:D/
Thank you Elodie!
chow fancier
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chow fancier »

Bless all of you for saving a beautiful creature that had the misfortune to be born into a family with ignorant (too nice, try moronic)human caretakers. Vicki, I know it hasn't been at all easy, but you are her guardian angel on this earth. Congrats to the entire family.
Jerilyn
Banner courtesy of the amazing Sweetpea.

Until there are none, adopt one!

http://www.dogster.com/dogs/631376
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/650868