Nik-ki-San has entered the bulding

Share and keep track of special events, birthdays and anniversaries for your Chow Chow.

Moderator: chowadmin

Nikkie's dad
Rank 0
Rank 0

Nik-ki-San has entered the bulding

Post by Nikkie's dad »

it was so hard to lose my Nik-E-Tu. But they say when God closes a door he opens a window.

A friend called me the other night about someone he knows had found a chow/lab mix female. and he sent me some pix of her, it is uncanny how much she looks like my Nikie2. When I opened the email, I was thinking that I wasn't really sure I wanted to have another dog at this time. However, being so cute as soon as I saw the pic of her I was hooked and had to go bring her home that very night.

So, Nik-ki-san has entered the building. Woot Woot :D \:D/
Laura
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Nik-ki-San has entered the bulding

Post by Laura »

Awwww congratulations on your new addition!! Nothing can replace the love we lost but giving a home to another certainly helps. I'm very happy for you! Pics please! :D
Chloe (left) Shuggy (right)
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

Congrats! We have a chowder named Pippy. Today at the groomer's, we saw the son she never had in the aisle-way holding crate. All going in the back room for hair and nail care pass that crate. He was much thinner than our Pip...or I should say fitter, because I don't want to give the impression he was in any way skinny. He was young, and his fur was much shinier. I thought he was a PB Flat Coat Revriever, but then he panted a little, and his tongue looked just like our Pip's- all pink and purple swirlies. I was instantly endeared! Pip was fixed before her 1st heat, but every now and again, we run into Chowder's that chould have been hers. I can understand how this sweetheart stole your heart.

Is it just me, or is the Chow/Lab hook up the most common? I sure notice alot on Petfinder!
CoraP.
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by CoraP. »

You have given a dog a home that really needs one. I'm sure Nik - E - Tu would approve!!
CoraP.Image
Remember this, and also be persuaded of its truth - the future is not in the hands of fate, but in ourselves.
Jules Jusserand
chowkidz
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by chowkidz »

Congratulations on allowing Nik-Ki-San into your heart and home. Nik-E-Tu is very proud of you. You did a wonderful thing. =D=
The chowkidz
Nanook & Keyko...and in loving memory of our little princess, Jade
ImageImageImage