2 years of black fluff

Share and keep track of special events, birthdays and anniversaries for your Chow Chow.

Moderator: chowadmin

Cara&Haley
Rank 1
Rank 1

2 years of black fluff

Post by Cara&Haley »

I was taking Cara in for her last round of puppy shots when the clinic manager came over and oooed and ahhhed over how cute she was. Then he said, we have one exactly like that, but in black. Would you like to see her?
I don't remember what I said but I wasn't interested. Only a month and a half and Cara had become the center of my universe.
Moments later, I turned around and saw her. A little black teddy bear, confused over all the commotion. She slowly turned her head from left to right, taking in everything but not understand anything. I reached over, trying to pet her but the manager pulled her away. She hasn't had all her shots yet.
That was that.

I had to wait 3 days to take her home because her caretaker, the manger, insisted she got her shots first.

2 years later, she's still the confused little girl I fell in love with. She would walk into a room, slowly look around, whine a little, forget why she was there, and walk away. She really is the dumbest dog I've ever met but also the sweetest baby a mommy could wish for.
CoraP.
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: 2 years of black fluff

Post by CoraP. »

I'll bet Haley is so glad you took her after all! Congratulations!
CoraP.Image
Remember this, and also be persuaded of its truth - the future is not in the hands of fate, but in ourselves.
Jules Jusserand