king of arabi.

Request for addtional forums, features, etc.

Moderator: chowadmin

KING OF ARABI
Rank 0
Rank 0

king of arabi.

Post by KING OF ARABI »

looking for pf # 30029 my kings pf # is 55438 the pic was damaged in katrina the grey areas in the pic are actually white. my dogs were not left my husband was taken to jail because he would not leave them. i found Bear bf 770 after 87 days they flew him back to me from albany new york to fl where we are displaced since katrina. my husband has been to many shelters looking for king. no luck we believe if we can track down 30029 then well have our dog. he is not at lamar dixion. they say no dogs are left there. my husband will be in new orleans on the 27 of march hes going there to see.if you can find best friends album look at gonzos pic #160.jpg that dog looks just like my king also annets pic #fl0000b18.jpg he looks like my king as well. please understand i am new to the internet and to a computer i only got it a month ago just to find my dog then im done with it. please understand that it takes me 15 min to an hour to just figure out how to reterive my messages.. thank you lou for your help. we need to find him soon. my bear had a bump on his back on 3/6/06 i took him to doc just to make sure it was nothing it was cancer so you see we need his brother home to make him feel better thank you debra rabion. email me at debrarabion@yahoo.com
Zhuyos mom

Post by Zhuyos mom »

Debra,

I've been trying to reach you via your private e-mail address, but it seems to not be accepting my mail to you. (Sorry ChowAdmin for posting this on this topic page) And I was suggesting you post your plight on the general topics of the discussion forum as a tag on to my post for you, but I think I my instructions were unclear. Anyways, here's today's update on King. It is not good news. But there still is hope in reuniting him with your family. I need to let go a little and have you do some direct contacting with Carmen. Please read the e-mail trail below. If at all possible, you should try to contact some local media to help you with all this. You have an incredibly compelling story. The more you get the word out on King, the more people can pay attention and his new adopters can possible realize your are King's true family.

Good luck,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lou -

All rescue animals from Molly’s Kennel have been adopted out, as per our release from HSUS.

Carmen

Executive Assistant

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Friday, March 24, 2006 12:24 PM
To: Carmen
Subject: Looking for a displaced katrina dog

Hi Carmen,

Cindy from Petfinders referred me to you. I'm trying to help an owner that was displaced from LA during Hurricane Katrina find her chow mix named King. She thinks her dog is the one listed in Petfinder as 30029. As per the e-mail below, Cindy from Petfinders says that that dog was last placed in a shelter named Molly's Run Kennels. Do you have any update information on this dog? His owners are desperately searching for him. It's 210 days since they last saw him. They are heartbroken. They found one of their dogs, but King is still lost in the maze of pets forced to be left behind. Debra's husband was put into jail because he wouldn't relinquish their two pets, but eventually had to ... and now look what's happened, their King is MIA.

Can you help?

Thank you.

-Lou

---------------------------------

Subject :
Re: Petfinder.com Katrina Disaster Posting for this pet (id: 30029)

this dog was mistakenly identified as Chaigu with the owners name listed as Bernard Williams. The dog went through Molly's Run Kennels, but they no longer have possession of the dog. All inquiries should go through ABKA, or you can try contacting the email address below.
You can try http://www.abka.com or carmen@abka.com
goodluck

At 08:16 AM 3/22/2006, you wrote:

--
Ann Strohmeyer
Petfinder.com
http://disaster.petfinder.com/emergency/

------ Forwarded Message
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 15:12:58 -0500
To: <katrina@petfinder.com>
Subject: {Spam?} Petfinder.com Katrina Disaster Posting for this pet (id:
30029)