Two girl chows need a home

For people/groups offering Chow Chow rescue and help.

Moderator: chowadmin

laaciae
Rank 0
Rank 0

Two girl chows need a home

Post by laaciae »

I am having a hard time with this cause i love my baby girls. They have to be rehomed cause they have Demodectic mange and we have been fighting this since last June. One of my girls looks good and almost over it Sadie is her name, but Sasha is not looking so good. However she is fighting this with all she has. These girls were put in my car last May 07 vet said then that his guess is their birthday was April 12th cause of their teeth and someone else bringing in a baby chow mix. They are a mix of chow,huskey, and possibly german shepard. I have to rehome them cause I can't afford the medicine anymore. We have four kids and almost lost our home four times. Vet has been costing us 300.00 a month for them. I wonder if it is not my back yard cause in Kansas I went to visit my family and took them with me they did great!! I come back home with them they lost all the hair they gained in one week in Kansas in a day in MO and were bald again. I feel I am hurting them by keeping them here when they did great elsewhere I love these girls with everything in me so if someone can help me by getting them to a safe place I would be easier at letting them go. I want them happy,safe, and loved so much by the next person. They are very good girls I don't want anything bad to ever happen to them. Medicine I have would go with them. I contacted a chow rescue here but the woman wasn't taking any she had a baby which is wonderful. So I thought I would come here and see if anyone knows what I can do next. I don't really want a shelter unless they are going to be cared for really well. I don't want them put to sleep cause they have been together threw their abadonment,all the scarey stuff with that,hookworms, and mange now to have to have another home. They are spayed, shots up to date, potty trained, don't care for me brushing their teeth but they love the tooth paste I get. Email me if you want pictures or have any one that would love these baby girls as much as I do. Sadie girl and Sasha baby is what we call them. They love being told they are beautiful.

Last edited by laaciae on Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chow Chow Mama
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Chow Chow Mama »

Can you post the pictures here? Also, copy and paste this to the Chow Chows That Need a Home section so that more will see it :)
ImageImageImage