Moved!! Blonde Chow chows needs a home Permanet/Temp

For people/groups offering Chow Chow rescue and help.

Moderator: chowadmin

taniastreete
Rank 0
Rank 0

Moved!! Blonde Chow chows needs a home Permanet/Temp

Post by taniastreete »

I have a loving Blonde Chow Chow mix name Chewy who is 8 years old and needs a loving home. We have recently had a life changing event and had to move to Florida from California . Chewy is staying with my parents in California until I find a home for Chewy. I wanted to move him with us, But unfortunately Florida is too humid for him. After asking a few veterinarians about how he would do out here in the humidity and they informed me that Chow Chow do not live long out here because there bodies are not able to handle the weather conditions and he is an outside dog do to the fact that my youngest child has down syndrome and is allergic to the dog. I was trying to find someone to take him for 6 months until we get back on our feet. But I can find anyone to take him that long. So the only option we have is to give him up. Please let me know if you know of anyone that can give Chewy a great life and home permanent or temporally (6 months).[/img]
Mia
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Mia »

People have chows in Florida, they really should be ok. But, let me know if you can't find a home, maybe I can help.
Mia