Check out our Chows for Adoption!!!!

For people/groups offering Chow Chow rescue and help.

Moderator: chowadmin

norcalchowrescue
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by norcalchowrescue »

If you are looking for a Chow Chow, then please check out our Chows for Adoption at:

http://www.norcalchowrescue.com/
Last edited by norcalchowrescue on Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
Layla
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Layla »

My Milo came from these guys... he ROCKED!
Thank you Elodie!
norcalchowrescue
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by norcalchowrescue »

Chows for Adoption!

ADELLE

Adelle is a spayed young female chow chow recently rescued. She has gotten along with other dogs she has met so far and is a friendly chow.We have had to have her coat cut down since these pictures were taken because of mats. Adelle is available for adoption as soon as she is spayed. Please call Prudence at (530) 885-0963 or email us at norcalchowrescue@yahoo.com

LITTLE BEAR

Little Bear is a very friendly and social girl. She loves to ride in the car, hang out with her humans and is good with other dogs. She is a spayed chow mix and is current on her vaccintations. Little bear is really a wonderful girl who loves everyone. She is very easy going and well mannered.She is the perfect family pet. For more information please call Prudence at (530) 885-0963 or email norcalchowrescue@yahoo.com

SARAH

My name is Sarah. I am a very nice and cute chow girl. I had an owner who gave me a summer haircut but my owner never came to the shelter to find me. I waited and waited for them but they didn't come and get me. I don't know why, but thankfully I was rescued by Chow Rescue on my final and last day. I would love a new home. I am a good girl. I walk good on a leash and know how to use a doggie door. Please call Prudence at (530) 885-0963

CLYDE

Clyde is a very social and loving chow chow. He came to us with his friend Bonnie. Clyde is
a great boy who has been shaved down. His coat is just starting to grow back . He is a handsome
fellow and will be gorgeous once his thick fluffy coat fills in. He looks like a black fuzzy bear right now.! Please call Prudence for more information on Clyde at (530) 885-0963

BONNIE

Bonnie came to us with her friend Clyde. She is a small female spayed chow. She is shaved down and her coat is just starting to grow back in. Bonnie is very sweet. She is good with other dogs and walks nicely on a leash. She uses a doggie door and would make a faithful loyal companion to some person. Please call (530) 885-0963 and ask Prudence.

http://norcalchowrescue.com.istemp.com/
Auddymay

Re: Check out our Chows for Adoption!!!!

Post by Auddymay »

Bumped
sdasilva27
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by sdasilva27 »

How can you find out what chows they currently have? Will they allow/help with transport?
Chow Chow Mama
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Chow Chow Mama »

ImageImageImage
KasperKisses
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by KasperKisses »

You can also email norcalchowrescue@yahoo.com!!
How many Chows does it take to change a lightbulb? Only one if you're Kasper. Hold on and the world revolves around him!!!
bellabear27
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by bellabear27 »

Clyde is a darling! I'm always on the look out for the perfect male companion for Bella.. but the rescues are always so far away!

Tyler, Jenna, Bella & Bruin.
rwynkoop
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by rwynkoop »

Would like to know more about Sarah. I am looking for mate for my 8 yr. old male Bear. We want one liter and then get both fixed. This way we can preserve his line, as he has the best temperment of any Chow I have ever owned. You may contact ma at rwynkoop@live,com or here.
KasperKisses
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by KasperKisses »

Those dogs are from an old posting. Check the website at http://www.norcalchowrescue.com for the current dogs available. And we do not adopt out any dog unless it is spayed or neutered.
How many Chows does it take to change a lightbulb? Only one if you're Kasper. Hold on and the world revolves around him!!!