rescued chows and chow mixes in SC.

For people/groups offering Chow Chow rescue and help.

Moderator: chowadmin

chowcharmer

rescued chows and chow mixes in SC.

Post by chowcharmer »

I rescue chows and chow mixes in South Carolina. Some I rescue from bad situations and some I foster for a local humane society and find them all wonderful homes. I have had much success :lol: , but unfortunatly I see more chows euthanized than I care to see due to overpopulation :cry: . My rescues are all microchipped, spayed/neutered, and vaccinated before they come to you. I place my pets pictures on 1-800-save-a-pet.com and I am listed as Chow Charmer Rescue in Spartanburg, SC 29303. If you are interested in adopting a homeless chow baby, please e-mail me at chowcharmer@yahoo.com.
:wink: Catrina.

Re: Chow Charmer Rescue, SC

Post by Guest »

chowcharmer wrote:I rescue chows and chow mixes in South Carolina. Some I rescue from bad situations and some I foster for a local humane society and find them all wonderful homes. I have had much success :lol: , but unfortunatly I see more chows euthanized than I care to see due to overpopulation :cry: . My rescues are all microchipped, spayed/neutered, and vaccinated before they come to you. I place my pets pictures on 1-800-save-a-pet.com and I am listed as Chow Charmer Rescue in Spartanburg, SC 29303. If you are interested in adopting a homeless chow baby, please e-mail me at chowcharmer@yahoo.com.
:wink: Catrina.