LOST DOG

For people/groups offering Chow Chow rescue and help.

Moderator: chowadmin

Praff
Rank 0
Rank 0

LOST DOG

Post by Praff »

On Saturday, January 15, near 3-4 PM I have missed my dog near Price Chopper that is on Bathurst and Cedarcroft.
On January, 16, at 1:30 AM approximately a woman saw him sitting on the bus stop near Drewry (ther is a circle there)
On January, 16, near 5-6 PM the other woman saw him on Bathurst and Drewry. 4 people tried to catch him but he ran away across the road, where he was hitted by a car. But he ran away again and didn't allowed to touch himself.
After this nobody saw him.

If somebody knows something about him or just can help in finding him, please contact me at 647-567-0847, Alla. Or 647-567-0874, Leon

Here is all information about him:
Breed: Chow-Chow
Color: red
He was in brown whole-body harness with yellow stripes.
He has a spot-shaped scar under left eye.
And he has a microchip.
Praff
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: LOST DOG

Post by Praff »

I forgot to say that this was in the City of Toronto
BeJimmieAmirm
Rank 0
Rank 0

LOST DOG

Post by BeJimmieAmirm »

Thats great news. Didnt want to say so before, but I lost a dog once , never to be seen again. Still bothers me off and on. Had full idea and a microchip.
LaVitaEBella
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: LOST DOG

Post by LaVitaEBella »

BeJimmieAmirm wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:49 am That's great news. Didn't want to say so before, but I lost a dog once, never to be seen again. Still bothers me off and on. Had a full idea and a microchip.
Just a suggestion make sure to create a new thread than bring back an old one, as you can OP created this post way back in 2011.