DESPERATE for Chow rescue in Florida!

For people/groups offering Chow Chow rescue and help.

Moderator: chowadmin

meredeer
Rank 0
Rank 0

DESPERATE for Chow rescue in Florida!

Post by meredeer »

I work with an all-breed rescue but love Chows. My local shelter will PTS any Chow if not pulled by rescue. I have *THREE* in my home right now. I can't save them all by myself. If I can't find a rescue, maybe you guys might help me find folks willing to foster Chows coming out of shelters?
Thanks!
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=3 ... 14637e3368

meredeer at hotmail
Momma2Addison
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: DESPERATE for Chow rescue in Florida!

Post by Momma2Addison »

Can you please email me pics so I can show my coworker? We can not open Facebook at work. Thanks!
hmp2000
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by hmp2000 »

I work with a rescue group in Palm Beach and usually get the Chows to foster from the local animal care and control. If you are still looking for foster homes, please let me know, there are several of us who are willing to foster chows. E-mail hmpadilla@comcast.net
A Second Chance Puppies and Kittens Rescue
www.asecondchancerescue.org
chow315

Post by chow315 »

i'd like to help rescue chows. i live in jacksonville. they would be well cared for and loved
jencamp
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by jencamp »

Are you still interested in rescuing? I have two beautiful chows that need a home. I am moving to an apartment and cannot take them with me. I would gladly bring them to you so they could have a good home.
oynot4u
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by oynot4u »

How old are your chows. I live in florida and I have a chow/sharpei mix who is a teddy bear. He is in need of a companion, but with the
chow disposition I know I need to start out with a young one I can highly socialize. An older one would just dominate my very gentle dog.