URGENT! Chow in Kansas City, MO needs home!

For people/groups offering Chow Chow rescue and help.

Moderator: chowadmin

Mandyt
Rank 0
Rank 0

URGENT! Chow in Kansas City, MO needs home!

Post by Mandyt »

My 4 1/2 year old chow is need of a new home without kids. He has been a loyal and loving friend to my husband and I since we got him as a puppy in May of 2005 from the humane society. He has never been much for kids and we have 2. A 3 yr old whom he tolerates and a 1 year old, whom he recently bit defensively. Teaching my baby to not touch the dog and Wally to "move" has not been successful and I feel it's another bite waiting to happen. It's stressful and not a good situation trying to keep them apart all the time. Wally is a BEAUTIFUL dog and very loving to his teenage and adult friends. He loves walks and cuddling. He is socialized with other dogs and goes to doggy daycare at least once a week (more recently as I'm trying to keep him and my baby apart).

Please help!

Pictures, more info available upon request.
katman
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: URGENT! Chow in Kansas City, MO needs home!

Post by katman »

Can we get an update?
Mandyt
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Mandyt »

The situation is the same. I have kept him all this time because I can't bear to see him lose his life which is what will happen if I can't find a family. We are at a point now that we have got to get him out of the house. It is just exhausting keeping him and my now toddler separate. Please HELP! :cry:
Mandyt
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Mandyt »

Wally has a home with a very close family friend that he knows and loves. =D=