Chow Rescue info

For people/groups offering Chow Chow rescue and help.

Moderator: chowadmin

Lisa_D
Rank 1
Rank 1

Chow Rescue info

Post by Lisa_D »

I had posted awhile back about starting an online shop with Etsy to help defray some of the costs with my EB Bluto. I am still working on it and also started posting on another site artfire.com.
Since I am not at a point to start my own Chow rescue, :wink: I would like to donate a percentage of sales to a Chow rescue and EB rescue. However, My husband did promise if we hit the lottery, I can have a rescue as big as I want! :lol:
Well, in addition to helping with Bluto and his expenses, I also would like to donate a portion of my sales to both an EB rescue & chow rescue. I had found an EB rescue but I am not sure about any Chow rescues. Do you have any ideas on Chow rescues in need? I am not making many sales but every little bit helps. I was also thinking if there is more than one chow rescue, maybe figure something out so all can benefit??
Let me know if you are a chow rescue or have any suggestions!

Thanks!!!

Awesome banner compliments of Sweetpea, Thank you!
Merlin
Rank 2
Rank 2

Re: Chow Rescue info

Post by Merlin »

Hi and thanks for wanting to help chow rescue.
If you're really not sure what to do, you can donate to chowwelfare.org. As an entity they do support other chows rescues who are in need, so your contribution would be very well placed there.

Thanks!!!! =D=
NEVER Support Back Yard Breeders & Puppy Mills
Contact Your local Chow Chow Association to find your Breeder of Merit!
Better Yet ! Adopt!