Butchie & Hog need a temporary home

For people/groups offering Chow Chow rescue and help.

Moderator: chowadmin

bmgregory
Rank 0
Rank 0

Butchie & Hog need a temporary home

Post by bmgregory »

Hello,

I relocated from Utah to CA and was unable to find a rental (that I could afford) that would allow me to have my two Chows. My dogs have been staying with a friend in ID and unfortunately they can no longer stay (friend is moving in September) so I need to find another foster care situation ASAP. I hope to be moving to a place that will allow for me to have my dogs come and live with me within 6-12 months. The dogs are approximately 4-years old and were from the same litter, Butchie is a black male and Hog is a white male. They are neutered, micro-chipped, current on all their shots, potty-trained and had full obedience training.

So I am hoping that someone can help. I am willing to pay a reasonable monthly boarding fee to whoever is willing to foster my two dogs for the next 6-12 months. I am really in a desperate situation as I do not want to surrender my dogs to a group/pound but I cannot have them live with me right now and I have no other friends/relatives that can/will take the dogs in.

Would anyone be interested in providing a long-term foster care home for my two Chows? If so, please contact me at bmgregory@comcast.net

I would arrange to transport the dogs to your location via car or plane (if need be).

Thank you,
Brittany
Zhuyos mom

Re: Butchie & Hog need a temporary home

Post by Zhuyos mom »

Where in California did you relocate to?