BLIND CHOW FOUND ON ATLANTA STREETS

For people/groups offering Chow Chow rescue and help.

Moderator: chowadmin

elainna3
Rank 0
Rank 0

BLIND CHOW FOUND ON ATLANTA STREETS

Post by elainna3 »

Either contact Mike directly
or e-mail me
Cathy@goldie544@yahoo.com
Mike
chapize@bellsouth.net
chapize@aol.com aol.com
404-378-1375

Vet reference and a home check will be done on anyone who wants to open there heart to give this special needs little one a special home

I got a call from a great guy in Altanta long story short a woman saved a blind chow who was running in between cars in a very high traffic intersection and now this guy has the Chow. He is unable to keep him as he is at his limit of amt of dogs he can have so he is desperately trying to find a wonderful home for this little guy to spend the remaining yrs he has left.

He said the dog is about 12 yrs old, blind, he has gotten all of his shots, HW-.Today they are going to do more blood work-up to see if this little one would be healthy enough be neutered based on the high rate of prostate issues. Mike spent hrs cleaning this little one up as he was a mess.

Mike said this little one is very sweet and has the best temperament. He has not tested him around other dogsand would be more than happy to take the little one to his house where his dogs are to see how he does. He did say the little one is a little nervous which is very understandable based on what he has been through .The little one is being boarded at the vet. Here is his contact info.

Mike
chapize@bellsouth.net
chapize@aol.com
404-378-1375
untitled4444444444444.jpg
untitled4444444444444.jpg (74.28 KiB) Viewed 8127 times
Elainna
chownuzzle
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: BLIND CHOW FOUND ON ATLANTA STREETS

Post by chownuzzle »

This post might do better in Chows Chows That Need A Home Section
mayon
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: BLIND CHOW FOUND ON ATLANTA STREETS

Post by mayon »

What ever happened to this blind chow, did its owner ever come forward?
Maya
Get your natural breast enhancement now with breast actives. I got my breast enhancement and am happy, take a peak at breast actives reviewsfor more details, or my breast actives review