Who owns who...?

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

Shane
Rank 1
Rank 1

Who owns who...?

Post by Shane »

Who owns who, does your chow owns you or is it a fifty fity thing.

You may have bought your chow or what ever, but you have to bathe, feed, groom your chow until the day he dies. You are like a slave for him when he sits up on the couch watching television. Think about it.
carolyn dewrance
Rank 3
Rank 3

who owns who

Post by carolyn dewrance »

Shane I love being owned by my chows, and I would be very lonley if I were not, and they love being owned by me, I care for them and love them and they give me back all the love I need, They are my protectors and guards, and keep me safe from any unwanted intruders, and there are many in our part of south Africa, so if they need a little more attention I am happy to give it to them. Think about this.
Carolyn Dewrance
4 Fernwood Close
Richwood
Cape Town 7441

Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

Hello Shane,

You may have heard the saying, "Dogs have owners and cats have staff!"
Well I think you could add to that by adding - "...............but Chow Chows have subjects!"
I am most willingly Milly and Mabel's loyal subject and so is my husband. However, we only have to look into their eyes and be honoured with a return look to see the depth of love in there.
They love us so much - and yes, we do have to feed them groom them, bath them, walk them, pander to their every need and Milly Ching does jump on my legs at four in the morning and I dare not even think about when it won't happen!

:) :) :)
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)