New Puppies arrive

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

carolyn dewrance
Rank 3
Rank 3

New Puppies arrive

Post by carolyn dewrance »

:lol: Zena gave birth to two lovley little male puppies on the 12.4.05 a very quick labor and both mother and boys are doing well.
Carolyn Dewrance
4 Fernwood Close
Richwood
Cape Town 7441

Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

Brilliant! Congratulations. :)
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
carolyn dewrance
Rank 3
Rank 3

new puppies arrive

Post by carolyn dewrance »

Thank you Judy, they are lovely babies and are growing well they have put on 100grms in weight since birth, their names are Leo and Rupert, Rupert after the Survivor Guy how worked so hard to win the million dollars, I hope that little rupert is as brave as the one he is named for.
Your Chow's are lovely I have submitted some photos of my chows and hope that one will be put on the screen when I write.
Where did you get them from, they look like Hanoi Chows, I wish I could get a chow from England, Oh dream on???
carolyn
Carolyn Dewrance
4 Fernwood Close
Richwood
Cape Town 7441

Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

I am glad the little lads are well.
Milly and Mabel are beautiful and know it - thank you for saying so!
They were born in Cumbria - The Aluna Chow Kennels. They are quite small - just about half an inch or so within Kennel Club Standard - just. But they are beautiful. They have lovely natures and are so funny. They have grown up to be arrogant, naughty, independent, haughty etc. etc. chow ladies but the little chowlings are still there.
Yesterday, we went to see my mother for the first time in four weeks as she has just had a spell in hospital.
Normally, when we go, I turn the back seat of the car down, spread out their car blanket and then then run down to the car and I lift them in. Yesterday, Milly Ching strutted down in her own arrogant way and was liften in then Mabel appeared at the door front door, saw what was going on, trotted half way to the car and then started to do beautiful big silly chowling play signals. It did make us laugh so much. She looked so funny and did them all the way to the car - she was thrilled! They love the journey to my mother's bungalow, going in too see her and having a nosey round her garden. :roll:
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)