NYC snow storm pics

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

chow0
Rank 0
Rank 0

NYC snow storm pics

Post by chow0 »

my chow was having a blast jumping into the snow drifts head first, then popping out the other side. i couldn't get any pics of that because my camera froze up, but here are some others.

Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

Oh brilliant snow pictures!
WE used to have snow like that when I was a child, in our part of Wales!! :D
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Jeff&Peks »

A Chow in the Snow couldn't ask for a better combination for picture taking, I wonder if the people in the second picture are having a fun time in the snow also.
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

Taz is just vibrant against the snow! I love snow dumps like that, if I don't have to drive in it!
sweetpea
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by sweetpea »

Great pictures! I love taking pictures of Princess and Gracie playing in the snow, we just dont get to much of it.
chow0
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by chow0 »

i took some new ones last night, it was hard to get good shots because he was jumping all over the place, check his smile on the last one. :)

Victory
Rank 3
Rank 3
Location: North Chesterfield, (Right outside Richmond) Virginia

Post by Victory »

yep, cold weather, snow and chows...the combination is smile making...even if your face is freezing! :lol:
Victory, Darkwind, (our angel), Firesong, and Dreamdancer
Thank you SweetPea!
kingalls

Post by kingalls »

Just beautiful! Taz looks like he's enjoying it thoroughly.

Reminds me of Joanna's Pumpkin...

Karen
bruinsmom
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by bruinsmom »

Great Pictures of the storm and of your chow! I LOVE his smile.
We (Boston) got socked too.
Bruin couldn't wait to go outside in roll in the snow. My blue chow turns white before my eyes. She also gets very frisky and wants to play.
So what do I do? I get dressed from head to toe and go outside and play with my daughter in the snow. :D

Bruinsmom
Zhuyos mom

Post by Zhuyos mom »

I am so envious! Your photos are gorgeous! I would just love to see the look of bliss in Zhu & PB playing in the snow. By the way, your chow's name is Taz, too? We have two Taz's on the site?
chow0
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by chow0 »

yep his name is taz, he turned 9 months yesterday and got to play in the snow to boot :) i just wish i could've let him off the leash :( we got over 2 feet of snow in central park, i live 6 blocks away. it was alot of fun, all the people we passed were saying how it's his weather and petting him. this pup always amazes me but yesterday was the best, i was lol watching him dive into the drifts :D when we came home he was dead asleep within 20 minute, on his back with all four paws straight up in the air :)
Sharons Chows
Rank 3
Rank 3

Snow

Post by Sharons Chows »

Our Chows, JR and Cheyenne think that snow...the deeper the better ...is the best thing ever. JR, rols and rolls and rolls in it. Cheyenne digs her nose in so deepthat all you see is her stubby, thick headless boddy.
Living in Northeast Ohio gives up plenty of snow all winter...especially the lake Erie effect snow which can be pretty brutal at times...but not for our Chowlets...it is pure joy for them!
carolyn dewrance
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by carolyn dewrance »

What stunning pictures, I wish we had snow in S.A. like that, it has been so hot here and a lot of rain, and floods in many places, On Sunday night I think we had some sort of cyclone as one minute it was warm and then the rain came from all sides, flooding our veranda and the water came in under the door into the kitchen, my poor chows were hopping around trying toget out of the water, so I brought them into the house, and put them into the bathroom,to keep them away from Dixie who does not like Sharon and constantly attaks her, the puppy thought the rain was fun but he also came inside, looking like a little drowned rat, My chows in the kennels were thankfully dry and safe.
Thank you for such lovely photos. Send me some snow please.
Carolyn
Carolyn Dewrance
4 Fernwood Close
Richwood
Cape Town 7441