so happy so happy... lalalalalaaaaaa... so happy so happy..

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

chris

so happy so happy... lalalalalaaaaaa... so happy so happy..

Post by chris »

ok ok.. so it may seem soon to some of you, but what can I say. I was unhappy for 10 or more years and now I am dating my sisters husbands best friend and its so awsome. We have known eachother for a very very very long time. as a matter of fact... we realized that we went to kindergarden together. :-)
Anyway... we are both my nephew's god parents. and he is now 5... the nephew is 5 that is... hehehehehe. (yes, I have had a glass of wine or 2 ;-))
Anyway... this is the man that steel absolutely loves... I think sometimes he loves him more than he loves me. Example: Steel is sleeping on his lap.. NOT MINE..... sometimes BF gets a better greeting than I do... :? Plus... BF's GS and STeel are like brothers. They play all the time.. really like eachothers company... but of course Roxi Rules.. BOTH OF THEM. :-)
You guys.. I am so happy wright now.. I don't know what to do with the extra energy of happieness I have.. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... I will be bringing BF and Chief (the GS) to the next chow fest.
So anyway.... let me tell you about BF... (1 wierd thing... his name is Michael.. same as the X's name... but let me just say that there are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to many Mikes in the world.) he is 6'4 ... wayyyyyyy taller than me.. and I get neck cramps all the time from looking up.. ;-) this may be just the "honeymoon" stage.. but I am enjoying being spoiled... and who said Chow chows have a good judge of character... Steel LOVES LOVES LOVES him and most of you know how Steel is about men period. Ok... so where was I.. oh yes.. spoiled... weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! He is so nice, we laugh all the time.. we have the same tastes... we are just 2 peas in a pod.. only I say I am the pea and he is the pod.. cuz he is just way to big to be a pea... LMAOROTF. He COOKS.. ladies... yes.. can I say that again.. he COOKS..(very good at it too) and cleans... and Likes BLING! Say it again. BLING BLING BLING.. yes yes yes. weeeeeeeeeeee. Who doesn't like a man that likes bling. But better than that ... he is such a hard worker and has worked very hard for what he has. He is very caring and would give the shirt off his back for you. Of course he still does some of the tipical MAN things.. (poker games.. no women allowed... football.. bla bla bla). But most of all the best part is... he treats me and my Chow & Roxi with respect and kindness. He has a HUGE heart!

OK.. untill next week when I find out a BAD man thing to complaine about.. hehehehehehehehehehe xoxoxoxoxo
Boggled
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Boggled »

I am so excited for you, and a little jealous at the same time. It's so fun when you 1st get together with someone. I'm trying to recreate that with hubby. I will be living vicariously through you :D
By the way, how is he with the kids? :wink:
TJordan
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by TJordan »

Great News!! Glad to hear you have found someone to finally make you happy, You deserve it. By the way, he will do a stupid man thing sooner or later, but that is to be expected!!!

Have a ball!!!!!
SweetPea Rocks!!
coleywoley
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by coleywoley »

I miss dating and the begining of a relationship where its so sweet and no one can do wrong. So sweet. Chris you are lucky, enjoy it for all of us married girls who have to work for it now. I'm happy for you and jealous that you found someone to cook...does he clean as well?

Thank you so much sweetpea you are wonderful!!!
chris

Post by chris »

Kids = Don't know yet... that we are seeing eachother, but they know who he is. :-)
To be honest with you guys... Micahel (BF) is not only concearned about me, but he is consearned about my childrens future as well. Which.. you must admit is a shocker. (sorry guys... but alot of men have given you a bad rap) That wright there impressed me beyond believe. Did I mention that my Dad loves him? Evidently they have partied together before... I didn't know that. LOL. My dad knows that Michale is a good man and will be good to me and my children. The kids don't know aobut him yet because it is to new and to soon for them to know. I don't want to be one of those single moms that brings home a new BF every other month. (thats not me anyway.. but you know what I mean. ) :-)
chris

Post by chris »

OH.. oh oh oh... did I mention that he lets me be on here talking to you guys with no complaints...??? :-) :-):-) AND he wants to go to the next chow fest... YEAH BABY YEAH.. and AND AND AND.. his GS is a RESCUE! :shock: :D
Layla
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Layla »

One portion of what Chris is on to Seattle please :wink:

Good to see you happy 8) He must be pretty cook if Steelo approves :D
Thank you Elodie!
chris

Post by chris »

OH OH OH OH OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... and... he always calls me beautiful.. :-)... even when I am not LMAO.. hehehee.. :oops: (so... when does this end so I know to get out before hand?)
Sharons Chows
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Sharons Chows »

Chris...I am glad that you are spending time with someone who makes you feel good...I can see you smiling again.
Just take it slowly {my mothering instinct is kicking in}
And if Steel likes him ...thats a good sign. And of course Roxi rules!
Hopefully when the time is right, Laurissa and Mikey will meet him and feel ok about it all.

How is the job search going?
Take good care of yourself.............Sharon

JR AND CHEYENNE

another special from SWEETPEA PRODUCTIONS
chris

Post by chris »

Thanks Guys! :-)...

No job yet.... although it seems like I have sent my resume off to 100 of them. :(
Dogdad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Dogdad »

chris congratulations, I hope he is finally the one, Has he passed the steel test.

David
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

Just a couple questions for the background check...lol. Has he been married before? Any kids? Is he computer literate- meaning, can he come on here and see what we say about him? Bling- I hope you don't mean he sports a grill...and no women at poker??? What?!? Well...I guess nobody is perfect. If he is making you all giddy, enjoy it. And take your time, it is worth the effort to take things slow. Congrats!
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

Be happy Chris - but Steel is there to keep an eye on you!!
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
Grab
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Grab »

chris wrote:OH.. oh oh oh... did I mention that he lets me be on here talking to you guys with no complaints...??? :-)
Just as a note, the above should go without saying..guys that aren't controlling don't really care if their partners are on a dog forum :wink:

Also, no women at a poker game isn't a 'typical' man thing :P
Dogdad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Dogdad »

Chris congrats, hop[efully the kids and steel will like him too
chris

Post by chris »

:D Are you kidding.... BF surpassed the Steel test. Steel LOVES him!
sit_by_the_beach
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by sit_by_the_beach »

Chris-you're young, you're pretty. You're only young once. Now I am an old bag and don't have the choices I used to have. All there is left for me is a bunch of left overs. A good man is hard to find.

Your kids will adjust. At least they don't have to put up with a miserable frustrated mom, they have a happy mom now.
It's better to have loved then not loved at all, enjoy while it lasts,
Karin
Last edited by sit_by_the_beach on Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
KARIN &
chowMIKKI

sit_by_the_beach
Rank 3
Rank 3

oops, forgot, this is a family type of forum, hope I wasn't too blunt,
Karin
KARIN &
chowMIKKI

redangie24
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by redangie24 »

Of course I disagree with divorce and dating so soon. 8)

I hope you are happy. It can be wonderful, but I agree take it slowly you don't want things going too fast and end up with a hot fire that burns quickly and then goes out as they say. You deserve to be happy and of course you found someone wonderful. Have you looked in the mirror???? And anyone who has a chow automatically gets 50 points in my book. Not to mention I know you are a wonderful person. Shoot who doesn't??

So how does Jeff feel about you dating so soon after y'all broke up? I know he left on the freeway off ramp, but...??
Have a Chowfastic Day!!
Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Jeff&Peks »

redangie24 wrote: So how does Jeff feel about you dating so soon after y'all broke up? I know he left on the freeway off ramp, but...??
Hey !!!! that's right, the woman of my dreams has done run off with another guy. I am shocked, crushed and distraught. Now I guess I have to drive to downtown LA and find a sleazy bar, Drown my sorrows away with cheap beer and listen to Patsy Cline singing Crazy. You think diet coke will be ok I don't like beer and Which bar song should I listen to, Patsy Clines, "Crazy" or Brenda Lee's "All alone am I". Both are good sleazy bar songs to drown your sorrows.

Its probably for the best I already have two 37/38 year old blonde mental patents, a wife and a daughter. I can't afford any more boob jobs, botox and Psycho meds.
“...There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but one must take it because conscience tells one that it is right.” MLK

ImageImage
sit_by_the_beach
Rank 3
Rank 3

Chris and new love may want to join the bar hopping and listen to Etta James', 'At last'
http://www.links2love.com/love_lyrics_441.htm

Karin
KARIN &
chowMIKKI

Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

I can't afford any more boob jobs, botox and Psycho meds...

Well, at least we know why you have man-boobs now...best to avoid the booze while on psychotropic drugs as well.
Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Jeff&Peks »

Nope, no more old man boobs. Just for Chris I lost 25 lbs in a month, I gave up fast foods and eat Fiber One for breakfast and salads and fruits for dinner. all that and this is how I'm treated, How inhuman. Wait until Peta finds out.

Actually I lost it because the Doctor said if my blood pressure hasn't changed by January he wants me on Meds, I would rather starve to death then take meds. He said not to lose any weight just change my eating habits but the weight loss came with the fruits and veggies. Now everyone says I look like an aids victim so I should go back to McDonalds and triple size it.
“...There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but one must take it because conscience tells one that it is right.” MLK

ImageImage
Desi
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Desi »

Jeff&Peks wrote:Nope, no more old man boobs. Just for Chris I lost 25 lbs in a month, I gave up fast foods and eat Fiber One for breakfast and salads and fruits for dinner. all that and this is how I'm treated, How inhuman. Wait until Peta finds out.

Actually I lost it because the Doctor said if my blood pressure hasn't changed by January he wants me on Meds, I would rather starve to death then take meds. He said not to lose any weight just change my eating habits but the weight loss came with the fruits and veggies. Now everyone says I look like an aids victim so I should go back to McDonalds and triple size it.
Time for an updated picture?????
chris

Post by chris »

LOL @ Jeff. :-)

BF = Never been married (never found the wright woman) and no children but wants them :shock: (But knows I can't have them... so depending on where this goes, he will have to be happy with step children... IF.. it goes that way)