Herding-fun fun

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

Shan&Kayla
Rank 0
Rank 0

Herding-fun fun

Post by Shan&Kayla »

I have decided that it is my solemn chow duty to herd my mom's dumb cat! Every chance it gets, it sneaks out the door. Well, I know she isn't supposed to be out in the yard, so I will circle her and herd her right back into the house! sometimes she jumps the fence, and then I have to bark and go tell Mom that the cat is outside the yard. I go get her and she follows me out and I show her. She is proud of me :P Today, mom was testing me I think. The cat got out again and she said "Go get the kitty" even though she never tought me to respond to this request, I ran right out and told that cat to get back into the house! The cat was not thrilled, but since I am always gentle when I do this (just some circling, a little nudging, and maybe a little bark or two) the cat doesn't really have anything to complain about. I am keeping her safe after all! I think it's great FUN! Any other chows play this game? :D
-Kayla
Petra
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Petra »

That's so cute!!!!!!!!!
My dog had two cat brothers, that she likes to chase around and play with. They are strictly indoors and never get out.
She loves to play with our black cat a lot and he lets her. She will start gently chewing on his head and I guess he thinks that she is grooming him. We have to watch them now, because we found out that she chewed off part of his whiskers - he doesn't care at all. She doesn't do that to our white cat, because he won't let her.
It's really hard to be mad at her, because she doesn't mean to hurt him. She is very gentle with the two of them.
Petra, Soo Shee and Meeko