Koda's Christmas Picture With Santa LOL

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

ngraham
Rank 3
Rank 3

Koda's Christmas Picture With Santa LOL

Post by ngraham »

Well today was a day off work for me, so time to take Koda out in public to socialize some more. I decided I wanted a first Christmas picture of him with Santa, so off to Petsmart we went. LOL He was a bit timid and shy around all of the people, but did pretty good sitting on Santa's lap after I got him calmed down a little. Then after the pics, we walked around Petsmart (Koda inside the cart) and got dog food and some treats and let people pet him. I heard alot of "he is sooooo cute!". LOL One of the cashiers pet him and gave him treats while I checked out. He is doing better.... still has a long way to go, but we are working on it. :) BTW... it started snowing again here on the way home. UGH! LOL Anyway, here's the pic.... hopefully I will get it right the first time. LOL
Nancy and Tai

Post by Guest »

very cute!!
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

He's so precious! I can't believe he's so big though- my little female is losing ground to all the big younger males in here...lol. The day after we got Lily we also went to petsmart with Lily and our Big girl Pippy. Lily was in the cart too. One little girl pet Pippy first, then spied Lil in the cart, and asked if she could pet my kitty, too! We had so many people wanting to mug her up we could hardly get out (seriously). Anyway, he's a little sweetheart!
kingalls

Post by kingalls »

Well, he is soooo cute :D !!! Nice picture of Koda with Santa!
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

Oh! that is so beautiful - what a good little boy! :) It is just such a lovely photo.
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
ngraham
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by ngraham »

Thanks Everyone.... he's pretty big for 11 weeks old. Vet called him a "Big Boy" LOL
Nancy and Tai

willowchow
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by willowchow »

WOW! He is BIG for only 11 weeks! Were his parents very big? Adorable picture too. If only Willow would get along with people. . .
ngraham
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by ngraham »

I didn't see his parents... Koda was a Christmas present from one of my daughters and her boyfriend. I asked them if the mom and dad were big... they had no clue. LOL They don't know the difference between a big chow and a small one. But yes, he is a big boy. The vet estimated Koda would be about 75 pounds when he is done growing.
Nancy and Tai

Roger
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Roger »

Is it just me or does Santa look hammered?
CenTexChows
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by CenTexChows »

Great picture!

I was going to take Zeus to get his picture taken with Santa at Petsmart, but the Santa they had was a girl and thin. :? Im sure it's better for dogs to feel less aggressive towards girls, but they could at least make her look more like Santa. She didn't even wore glasses. I might try another location.
ngraham
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by ngraham »

This coming weekend is the last weekend for pictures with Santa at Petsmart, so hopefully you can find another location. As far as Santa looking likes he's loaded... didn't look like it to me, but then when you have dogs and cats sitting on your lap all day long, I guess I'd look pretty bad too. LOL
Nancy and Tai